Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

I had a real problem explaining the situation to my mum but she does believe Tegan is lying and I told her Casey has already figured that out eagerly waiting for the truth hope it comes outs soon.

Edited by Aden_Belle

I Hope Casey learns today.... should be a good one.

Yes Casey overheard Tegan and his mum talking when he went inside to get Brax's pain killers

The look on Cheryl's face when Brax asked if she knew that Darcy was his daughter told everything..

Can't wait for tomorrow..

Think Heath will have some new stuff to learn about when he gets out of jail.

Noticed this on the Home and Away Official Facebook page

Home and Away (Official) asked Do you have any questions for Steve (Brax) and Esther (Charlie) for our next Hot Seat Video interview?

It will be good to see another interview with Esther and Steve - having seen the last interview, they are obviously so comfortable in each others company - looking forward to it

Edited by Jane17

As much as I love to watch an epi with Brax and his dramas, I have realized I have an addiction to ranting about it on here. HELP NEEDED ASAP!

Nice little scene with Ruby being nice to Brax. Also the mention of Charlie clearly not being upset with him... Im sure Brax was secretly jumping for joy at the news! Doesn’t hurt to show it Brax – just saying! :rolleyes:

Casey was my favorite character in this epi though. Taking care of Brax was a role reversal which I loved! @abbie... yep he had tears in his eyes when he found out about the lie.

“Despite everything that is going on she is our mum and she cares about us” – it was funny because I had flashbacks of her throwing her son out on the street for wanting to go to school. But I guess he is right in a way. I did see Cheryl’s caring mothering side today. She cares about all her sons even if she shows them in different ways to normal humans! Also noticed she is smart (street NOT book), manipulative, conniving, likes to lie – but like the true hypocrite she is – punishes those who lie to her. Also she is still getting ‘spending money’ from Brax. Haha SURE! The water system needs looking at... so does the itch in her fingers at the lack of poker exercise no doubt! Silly naive Casey – if he and his hardened and muscled brothers struggle to live with Ma, how will a random boarder cope aye?! Gosh I do love her though lol “Wash up boys...” as though they are 10! Cute that Darcy finds her scary – she must be a Braxton. Also the family have been cast very well. Cheryl, Heath and Darcy have very similar features. As do Brax and Casey. Nice Casting HAA!

I absolutely adore Darcy. Cutest kid ever! She needs to get away from her mother before she is old enough to understand her wrong-doings. “She reminds me of Casey”... thought that was a nice touch considering Brax raised Casey and obviously she would have character trait overlaps with her being their blood. It was a typical Brax move to let his guard down when it comes to family. He decided against the DNA test to protect doing more harm to Darcy than what he thought he had already done :unsure:

Nice tad bits of info: Stu (RB) was mentioned, ha and his dad can fix the (non-broken) hot water system! <_<

“Make sure you come round for dinner this week”... ermm sorry Cheryl that’s not going to happen. Just you and Deal and No Deal all on your lonesome :P

<3Brax! “I think you’d be a great Dad...you pretty much brought me up” YES Casey... most of us agree with you on that. Make it happen in a LEGIT way writers!