Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

@tobygirl .. lol totally agree that the scenes didn't add up so it could play out either way.

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks he didn't. But to protect my own sanity I will assume the worst so I don't get disappointed and start cursing at my fave character!

"When do I ever do anything without thinking it through" I hope this quote applies to the rest of his life and there is a reason for it all.

I am most interested in what happens to the RBs now that Heath has been put inside. Does Brax take over again?

Not enjoying the Brax drought we have. Thought I needed a break from the s/l but a day was enough without! My ulcers have healed, hair is no longer grey and I am ready for more :rolleyes:

I for one am glad of the break both from Riverboys and Brax storylines.

I'm glad that we get some Charlie tomorrow. Hopefully its not Brax or Riverboy related. I was kind of enjoyin single Charlie. She had more time for friends and family. Not she's too focused on one character. It's like Angelo all over again.

@Tobygirl and DocZed64 .... totally agree with you both. Having now caught up with missed episodes having been out of action for a few weeks - things just don't add up. Like you I will just have to wait to see how things play out. The Braxtons are definitely not going anywhere soon. I sure want to see lots more of them - they have injected a whole new dimension to the show.

I personally don't think Brax will be taking over as leader again, isn't there going to be a 'new comer' intent on taking over a leader of the RBs? I'm sure I read that in an article somewhere. Perhaps someone can clarify.

@Tobygirl and DocZed64 .... totally agree with you both. Having now caught up with missed episodes having been out of action for a few weeks - things just don't add up. Like you I will just have to wait to see how things play out. The Braxtons are definitely not going anywhere soon. I sure want to see lots more of them - they have injected a whole new dimension to the show.

I personally don't think Brax will be taking over as leader again, isn't there going to be a 'new comer' intent on taking over a leader of the RBs? I'm sure I read that in an article somewhere. Perhaps someone can clarify.

Yes you are correct the newcomer is a member of a 'rival' gang (check it out on the OS)so those who are sick of watching the Braxtons/RB aren't gonna be happy lol - cos I think we will certainly be seeing lots more of them which will be great!! I also think from what I read we are going to see alot more of the story behind the Braxton family looking forward to it am loving the whole new dimension they and especially Chax are bringing to our screens have never been so eager to plant my selfish on the couch each night.

Charlie and Brax are awesome to watch and as actors these 2 just have the X factor together I think Esther & Steve are doing a brilliant job and making this so enjoyable and believable to watch and we viewers are loving it - well quite alot of us anyway LOL .

@tobygirl .. lol totally agree that the scenes didn't add up so it could play out either way.

I am glad I am not the only one who thinks he didn't. But to protect my own sanity I will assume the worst so I don't get disappointed and start cursing at my fave character!

"When do I ever do anything without thinking it through" I hope this quote applies to the rest of his life and there is a reason for it all.

I am most interested in what happens to the RBs now that Heath has been put inside. Does Brax take over again?

Not enjoying the Brax drought we have. Thought I needed a break from the s/l but a day was enough without! My ulcers have healed, hair is no longer grey and I am ready for more :rolleyes:

Doc so confused - 'I f you think I can move on AT ALL' then you don't know me????? - DIDN'T

'Last night was a mistake'?????? - DID

Just don't know I am thinking the worst as that's the predictable way Home and Away writers seem to go in but would just like to be wrong on this occasion and have faith the writers are not going to destroy this relationship for us as there are so many directions this could go in which imo would be great.

I must have missed that scene from the promo

I do wonder how bad Brax gets hurt, I mean how long will he stay in hospital. Im surprised up until last week one of the braxtons hadnt been in hospital, I mean who in summer bay hasnt been admitted there several times!