Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

I loved todays installment of Brax. I liked that we saw Darcy.. he was too cute when he was talking to her. I like the kid.. seems like Tegan has done good by her little one at least.

Brax reacted harshly to the cops and Charlie but understandable as he was the one who tipped them off to prevent Heath being hurt.

Actually felt sorry for Watson.. wonder what Brax would have said if he found out it was her. Im sure the River Boys will find out though.. some were there at the time. Worried for Watson :unsure:

The scenes with Heath and Brax/Casey were my favorite today. I love watching how much they care for each other. And what each does to go out of their way to protect the other. Especially like the vulnerable side to Heath. He would prefer to be dead than in jail. And what he said to Casey about looking after his mom and being good. It was so out of character and I loved seeing that.

The scene with Brax and Charlie was very telling. Charlie has definitely changed. She is not only Cop Charlie like she once was. I got the impression she really wanted to protect Heath in a way for Brax's sake. I am glad that finally Ruby knows and it has been confirmed to Leah. Tomorrow should be interesting!

After today.. confirmed for me that there is definitely more going on. Just the way Brax was with the cops and Heath's vulnerability. The lawyer is finally being mentioned again. There were a few phone calls Brax was making to some people and we don't know who was on the other line. Can't wait for the unraveling mystery!

<3 BRAX! "One wrong word and we'll end up in a cell together".. lol sounds like a fun party!

I totally agree with you DocZed!

I loved that we saw Darcy in todays episode! She really is so adorable! I'm still kind of intrigued as to why she's been brought up in the show in the first place! :unsure: It surely isn't just to show a good side of Tegan...? I'm thinking that Darcy is in fact Brax's daughter but that Tegan pretended someone else was! If she didn't have a purpose in the show, surely they wouldn't have brought her in....?!

I rather worried for Watson too! I hope this isn't an excuse for the show to get rid of her! I love her character, and how she always keeps Charlie's feet on the ground! The fact that a report had to be made over her tasering Heath worried me a bit...will the Police Board try and remove her maybe? I hope not, I really like Watson!

I absolutely LOVED the Braxton brothers scenes today! They were all so vulnerable, you could really see the truth behind the characters. Heath's fear of

going to jail

, Brax promising to help him out, Casey showing how much in fact he does need his brother, and Heath's ask of Casey to take care of Ma Braxton. I really, really loved the scenes between the three of them today! They were really lovely!

I think the phonecalls that Brax was making to the mysterious person was in fact their lawyer. When Brax is paying him as much as he is, they would want him to do the job, and get Heath out of this predicament that he's in! Not that he has much luck!

I completely agree with you on all this.

Loved today's episode :rolleyes:

But it would be way to obvious if Brax turned out to be Darcy's father.. Don't believe it. Maybe Jake is the father.

What a mess! This episode was all up in the air. The fall out after Heath being arrested.

Was not a fan of the threat that Mick made to Charlie by burning that paper in front of her. Those RBs are such fools sometimes. As silly as Cheryl with her prodding Charlie's name badge and threatening a cops daughter, in a cop station for cops as witnesses... She should have handcuffed her as soon as she opened her mouth with all that ridiculously high pitched squealing she was doing!

--love the actress however... can't help but giggle a little when she is on screen lol

Brax told her straight.. he is the only one who can control her out-of-control manner. And again constantly apologizing for her. It seems the police are all too familiar with her too and she is a fan of the cells!

So Casey took the news badly. I am a little annoyed. If Heath wasn't doing anything wrong then he wouldn't have been caught fullstop! Regardless of who was the one to dobb him in. It annoys me when Casey acts like it is okay for all the RBs to be caught up in this tangle of mess. He didn't want to be apart of it before, so why is he getting so involved now? He needs to stick with Ruby and stay on the sidelines! She was actually being smart about that I think.

The conversation with Brax about him trying to get out and change his families ways but needs Casey's help was incredibly contradictory as it was clearly him who ordered Liam gets dealt with by Mick! We are back to "I do what I do for family" .. he will do anything to protect his family... like I said what a mess! It is only going to get worse right.. :unsure:

With regards to Charlie, she is always cooling it off. Rightly so, but this can't keep going on. He told Casey that he won't stop seeing her and he should understand and trust him. hmm and a little too many honest moments with regards to the business the boys are into! Charlie finally knows that he is aware of everything even if she doesn't know he was once/still is heavily in charge.. :unsure: It is not going to end well!

<3 Brax! "It is way more complicated".. yes it seems there is a lot more that we are missing.. waiting for it to unravel

I wish she had of said something about her threats about Ruby infront of Casey and Brax. It was good that Charlie let her off today though.

When Brax came around asking questions about LIam it was obvious what he was doing>?? Then trying to joke around with her. I know that he truly cares about her but what he is doing regarding his family situation, and how much he is using Charlie just sucks. I wonder if Charlie figures some of this out. I wonder if he feels guilty for everything he has done to Charlie. I would like to see that side of Brax.

Love Chax, and they are cooling off for both their sakes. Brax needs to be there for his family and Charlie is in a tough spot with her work and family right now that she needs to focus and get through this so that tehy can be together.

Maybe Jake is Darcys dad... that would be a good twist.

I think it's becoming pretty obvious that you can take Brax out of the River Boys but you can't take the River Boys out of him:Whether he's involved with drugs or not, he'll always use threats and violence to get his own way.He might act like he's better than Heath but having a bully like him for a brother is probably part of the reason Heath's the way he is.This is a guy who thinks it's to his credit that he didn't put a teenage boy in hospital, after all.People have said there's a line Brax won't cross but frankly I'm not sure there is:There's things he doesn't want to do but who knows how far he'd go if he was really pushed into a corner?He said to Casey a while back that he'd crossed the line "but never so far I couldn't come back", maybe one day he won't be able to.

But the problem is....Brax's family and Charlie are on two different sides whcih is never a good thing.

If Brax would do anything to protect his family, does that mean he will do whatever takes to protect them, even if Charlie's involved in that threat to them as a police officer?

Or will he all of a sudden neglect those family values as well for the sake of keeping Charlie on side?

I mean where does Brax stand?? He wants to keep the Riverboys out of jail and out of trouble and his family but he's also willing to do whatever it takes to be with Charlie!! So where exactly does his priority lie?? He can't have it both ways.

If he wants to be with Charlie he has to cut himself off entirely from everything thats dragging him down, otherwise Charlie's career will be in jeopardy as well as her life, and the lives of her daughter and friends. Or Charlie has to give it all up so he can maintain his double life.

Either way sacrifices need to be made, and as far as I'm concerned, Brax should be the one to make those sacrifices since it's mostly his fault that they are in this mess!!

But the problem is....Brax's family and Charlie are on two different sides whcih is never a good thing.

If Brax would do anything to protect his family, does that mean he will do whatever takes to protect them, even if Charlie's involved in that threat to them as a police officer?

Or will he all of a sudden neglect those family values as well for the sake of keeping Charlie on side?

I mean where does Brax stand?? He wants to keep the Riverboys out of jail and out of trouble and his family but he's also willing to do whatever it takes to be with Charlie!! So where exactly does his priority lie?? He can't have it both ways.

If he wants to be with Charlie he has to cut himself off entirely from everything thats dragging him down, otherwise Charlie's career will be in jeopardy as well as her life, and the lives of her daughter and friends. Or Charlie has to give it all up so he can maintain his double life.

Either way sacrifices need to be made, and as far as I'm concerned, Brax should be the one to make those sacrifices since it's mostly his fault that they are in this mess!!

Brax did choose to do Heath in to protect him.. That way he kind of helped both Heath and Charlie at the same time..

But sooner or later there will probably be a moment when he does have to choose again who to help, and how.

Edited by maciam

A small step on the road to Brax's overall redemption...but his actions on Monday will just be two steps backwards!

Admitting to a problem is hard but not as hard as dealing with it...and Brax is seriously going have to deal with the trouble he's in! The legal way preferably!

Edited by LauraPhilly!!