Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

Strike me flaming handsome – what great acting by Steve in the latest epi :P

Haha “Daaaarryyyll”... no longer scary just plain funny! Even Jake can’t help but lol each time he says it ... Im a little worried as he might be using his seduction voice – nah I don’t think it would work for me either!

Great fight scene. I have to say it is pretty impressive to get stabbed and then go and beat someone like Jake unconscious and to lift him into the trunk then to catch up with the kids, drive Ruby to the station, Casey home I presume, get to Angelo’s AND meanwhile not let on that he has been hurt! Bravo mighty Brax!

Great make-up job in Angelo’s – really looked ghostly and nice that he can play Operation on himself. Wasn’t in the soundest of minds however, if he thought he was going to avoid the hospitals and cops. Sweet of him to re-assure T that she and Darcy were safe (not that she deserves it). But the attack is why he probably didn’t let T give Jake his drugs back! PS how selfish was T saying she’ll pour herself a drink then him... ermm he is practically dying – give him a drink already! :rolleyes:

Aww Charlie loves him. I don’t care what double life he has, why he does what he does. These two are just perfect together. I think today was a turning point for her. She knows she is in deep and I doubt there will be much turning back on her feelings now. The question however is what is Brax going to do about his feelings. Recent actions were to protect everyone from Jake but now that he is inside, it is time for him to suck up big time! ASAP please.

I loved the scene with T, Darcy and Charlie. Firstly Darcy is the cutest little thing ever! She could do far worse than to have a father like Brax. Secondly, T has to be lying. Sucks that a mother would use her child to get what she wants. Thirdly, I don’t think this would stop Charlie and Brax being together IF it were true (which I doubt!!)

<3Brax! Next week looks great and looking forward to seeing a different side to him

Edited by DocZed64

I knew Brax couldn’t be honest about the drugs/Jake to Charlie. Wouldn’t it just put him in a tough spot trying to explain his way out? Also other people were involved so just didn’t make sense to me. Looking forward to how the case progresses though (ha IF it does). Also Ruby really isn’t stupid and is clearly withholding information so nothing will be proven against Brax once again. I swear the entire family has like 9lives each! :rolleyes:

Fortunately Sid told him he was actually knocking at deaths door. Im glad he acknowledged it to Charlie and he knows she is the reason they are able to give each other puppy-dog eyes!

Another “real” moment seen with Brax in today’s epi. I love what he said to Charlie. “She’s made me into the one thing I never wanted to be”. Anything to do with his background tugs on my heartstrings. But to hear how his past made him want to change his future and not fall in its shadow just reminds me of why I love this (fictional) character. The moment with Tegan telling her that this is not how he imagined being a father again was great as you didn’t see him freak out at the idea but just distressed at the thought of putting a child through the paces of a broken home :wub:

I love the little girl who plays Darcy – dimples an all. Poor kid - she loves Brax. I think she is the one who loses the most out of this whole situation. Her mother lies to her and all her hopes banked on Brax being her Dad and them being a happy family. Boo T – BAD Mama... no man is worth hurting your child over. “You don’t need a DNA test to see she is a Braxton” Well if that wasn’t a clue that he is not the father and Heath is then I am a donkey :P

I like Leah’s input today. It was different to last time. Haha she joined Ruby on cloud9. Ehh well I am a romantic and would like to live up there too so Im going to say great advice! Okay it is official Charlie has said it. In the moment where she thought Brax was going to die, she realized all the lies and shadiness just didn’t matter. I just hope she doesn’t lose her job over it (including demotion)

The hospital scene with them was cute. She went to him regardless of his past including the new revelation about Darcy to tell him she wanted to be with him. “It’s not too late to start again if you want?” aww they were both on different tracks of thought. I love how supportive she was when she realized that he was talking about Darcy, although understandably disheartened I guess. I am glad that Brax had his priorities in order. Darcy should have been the only person on his mind. I like that he was tough on himself. Shows me the complexity of the character and he is not just a simple case of ‘bad man-drug man’.

<3Brax! Thinking about “All the things I would have done differently”

Need to see him step up re Charlie in the next few episodes though.

Also writers take note: STOP teasing. Soon enough we NEED Brax to be a father. And YES Charlie the mother of his kids! And nooo I don’t want them to leave or die. Just raise a family (Like Leah and Miles hopefully will be doing – fingers crossed you don’t do anything mean to them either!). Maybe that can be next years HAA challenge: raising little-uns!

Today showed some great stuff with BRax. He will make an excellent father some day and he will do things right!! I loved how he was processing, and will feel so bad when he discovers the truth. I am glad that he explains it to Darcy though. She has done nothing wrong and deserves to be told the truth. Looking forward to more on Thursday/Friday