Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

I want the whole gang war thing to be over so that there will be some kind of normality in the Bay again after all that's been going on since the River boys arrived.

And, I'm still waiting for the first Alf and the Braxtons/The River boys scnenes. Which is strange there hasn't been any yet as he has been back in the Bay for months now.

Hammer’s hitman is ridiculous. He needs to go back to Crime school. Yeah the lime green car is totally inconspicuous :whistling: . Im sure the cops could have seen it if they were watching from Mars! Unless their plan was to try and blind them – in that case they are super smart.

That is a GREAT point lol.

I can't believe what I actually saw today. I'm just left flabbergasted by how stupid Brax is being at the moment.

He practially told Charlie, without saying the actual words, that he was going to kill Hammer. Then proved it by going off and purchasing a gun. After that I heard, what has to be the most hysterical line I have ever heard in Home and Away. "But after I've done this, that's it. No more. We're going legit".

How exactly does that work? How do you go legit after setting out to KILL someone. Not hurt, but actually kill them!! That's completely ridiculous.

Brax is proving more and more with each stupid decisions he makes, that even though he tries to back it up with reasonable excuses, at the moment, he's no better than Hammer or Jake.

You could see it in Charlie's face today, she actually can't believe it herself, what it is she's hearing coming out of Brax's mouth. And the way he man handled Casey was dispicable.

How anyone can justify or excuse these actions is beyond me!! I know it's a soap, but it's just disgusting. I'm beginning to really dislike Brax. I used to just disagree with the way he operated and the way he always lied. But now I just can't stand him as a character.

Brax can't explain this one away. Charlie wants to arrest Hammer and do the right thing. Brax wants to murder him and do completely the wrong thing. No matter what the reason, taking someone else's life cannot be justified.

It says a lot about Brax's character that he has it in him to kill.

Edited by lollypop

Charlie wants to arrest Hammer and do the right thing. Brax wants to murder him and do completely the wrong thing.

I hope that Charlie gets to Hammer before Brax does.. Why is it that Brax always has to be the first person to arrive when something happens?

GO Charlie!!