Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

Noticed a picture of Brax and Stu bonding on the Home and Away website. Looks like Stu will be the new Casey for Brax. I wonder if Casey will get jealous?

There's no need to write the same things down 3 times, if people reads this board they will noticed it the first time..

Noticed a picture of Brax and Stu bonding on the Home and Away website. Looks like Stu will be the new Casey for Brax. I wonder if Casey will get jealous?

EDIT: Just realised you posted this in Casey section too and that was the one I replied to lol. I don't think your supposed to post the same thing in multiple boards!

Edited by alice93

“I don’t blame you. He’s hot! It could have happened to anyone.” ohh Georgie how you made me smile. It was so unprofessional yet what a great argument. It should be enough to hold up in court - once the judge takes a look at Brax of course. What an awesome cop Watson is. Haha I mean friend. Shame Charlie gave her such a professional and uptight attitude. Aren’t they friends outside of work? I guess she has a point to prove to all her colleagues. Urgh the super cops are edging in on Casey. And Charlie is on fire and refusing to take any more lies lying down by the looks of it.

I have to admit I liked Heath today. You could see his protective side kicking up a few notches. Don’t get me wrong he is a total idiot for acting before thinking. Well maybe he is thinking Brax can make Casey disappear with his overseas contacts. Did he consider Darcy? Or did he have a memory lapse and forget he was a father? At least he was too worried about Casey to stop and flirt with Bee – that is impressive for Heath.

WHY has Brax gone to the city?? And why on earth could we not have followed him? Wonder if we will find out tomorrow or if it another piece of puzzle to the Braxton storyline. I am assuming that the drug storyline is not over yet? Yes halted majorly but there’s still soo many questions.

<3Brax! “I don’t want that life for you because I don’t want it for me either. I just have a few more years and a few more bags to get rid of first”. Need to know what this heavy baggage is that is holding him back from leading a legit life.

@shelly25 - your right I think the writers want Brax to be some sort of role model to the younger kids. Even if he is doing wrong at least he doesn't expect the younger kids to follow in his footsteps and encourages them with school. I assume Stu will share a lot of scenes with Brax and Casey fans won't miss him as much. As for Casey being jelous? I doubt it