Darryl 'Brax' Braxton - Steve Peacocke

dncllpyk

Thanks @Whitney and @LauraPhilly (PS we have something in common - I adore HP immensely) – My :wub: for the Braxtons brings me here!

lol@Einstein oh my bad I meant Hammer. So he used the cops as an alibi while reporting the car missing. Meanwhile his master plan cleverly in play because Brax wasn’t wearing shades and the lime green was so blinding he didn’t see its colour. Sure the hit-man/boy? was paid to miss – nothing to do with the fact that Brax tackled Charlie to the ground! Couldn’t help but find the dorky laugh he gave at the station hilarious not to mention I noticed his teeth were as yellow as the sun. I guess the message is juveniles don’t get time to brush? :rolleyes: Can you imagine him owning and working the bar? The customers could get side orders of trashy back-chat, "shots", kidnaps and knifings depending on what takes your fancy! Have to say great acting by Benedict Samuel - Conduct disorder portrayed perfectly! [i make fun of him being a kid but kids can sin too]

Aww poor Heath – he is way out of his league. The “Why” question really wasn’t a difficult one and you could really see him breaking a sweat over it but loved how he did-a-Heath and snapped at her like he was a 5year old who didn’t get his way. Darcy, don’t question Daddy dearest again please! But Bee to the rescue fortunately before the kid outran him. Their scenes were great. I am going to enjoy watching his “other side” come alive.

Okay so I got a little teary with Brax and Casey scene. I’m far from strange. You could feel the genuineness in his “I’m sorry” and the intensity of his need to protect his brother, his family and Charlie. “You haven’t got it in you; that’s a good thing” hmm I don’t think that was supposed to challenge Casey but it sounds like it might. Brax said it before that they could end up dead at any moment in their line of “work” and it’s looking like it’s coming to a head :unsure:

Wonder how many rendezvous Brax has had with that midnight delight. Dang WTH is Brax going to do with a gun? Something simple and effective! Haha I don’t think shooting Hammer is either one of those.

I agree with you @lollypop quote of the day “But after I’ve done this, that’s it... I mean we’re done. No more. We’re going legit” What a laugh... how does one go legit after committing murder? BTW I am 99% certain he doesn’t mean murder. Reason being Brax thinks Hammer doesn’t have the guts or muscle to do any fighting/shooting himself and probably just wants to help him forget that he is potty trained. I have to say though I am loving the use of “we”. In their dreams! I mean ours lol

It is obvious he cares so much for Charlie (in the same way as his family) but seriously he treats the cops like they are an alien species. However, that cop was pretty rude to him. Aren’t they all? It’s the reason that the RBs have become the way they are right? When they ALL get treated like dog crap for the actions of a few and the reputation of their hood.

<3Brax! “We are going legit” – I will get my party hat out once I see this in action until then ... rofl :P

“You haven’t got it in you; that’s a good thing” hmm I don’t think that was supposed to challenge Casey but it sounds like it might.

I can't help but feel that it will challenge Casey <_< I don't think you should ever say something like that to a teenage boy, as they are all about proving themselves as 'hard.' I have a feeling that that may be part of the reason why

Casey sets fire to the other gangs house/territory!

I agree Alice, Casey's so lost and sad and vulnerable and easily influenced, he sees to much but then they shield him from too little and i fear that is precisely why he'll do something stupid to prove himself a river boy like his big brothers. No Case! Don't do it, learn from them. Learn from their mistakes don't replicate them.

I was more than a little disappointed with Brax today.

Yes, I was grateful that he saved Charlie, but he could have showed a little more sympathy and understanding. Afterall, his gang's wrongdoings are the main reason she got into that mess in the first place. Giving her flack about the uselessness of the police was hardly called for! <_< It's her job to ask him to make a statement about the shooting. It's a police station, Brax. It's not their job to be welcoming, it's their job to find the truth. Sorry if that puts you out!

Secondly, violence is never the answer, so him going out in the middle of the night and buying a gun did not sit well with me at all. And I completely agree with lollypop and DocZed; how the hell is Brax supposed to go 'legit' after shooting someone?!?! I swear, he must live in some cookoo land if he thinks the transition will be that easy!

I will believe it when I see it!

His little crying session with Casey didn't impress me much either. Poor Casey...that kid is going to be so messed up because of his brothers' actions. Brax really confuses me. He goes on and on about wanting the best for Casey, when it is his own actions which are ultimately ruining the poor kid!

Fantastic acting though from Steve and Lincoln in that scene! Really fantastic acting! The heartbreak and life-and-death of the situation was played very well by these two actors! I hope we see more such scenes from them! :)

Crazy good episode today! This drama is so awesome. Just need to find reasons to put them in suits fortnightly then we are good to go :wub:

Wow such a nice change to see Heath being the sensible and smart one. What was that little dig at the cops? “Cops are useless... Got to hand them everything on a plate”. That is a huge assumption for someone who supposedly wouldn’t dream of going to one?! Hmmm interesting OR does he know what he is talking about??

Wouldn’t Hammer think that Brax snitched on the shooter? As well as being responsible for the fire. He was supposed to meet with him at Jake’s headquarters (I assume) and then the fire goes down. Uh-oh revenge is a b****!

I was boo-ing A LOT at Casey stuffing up but after seeing today’s episode I totally empathize with him. Okay if he ends up in some deep doo-doo for this then BOO-ing YOU @writers! The only issue is – and it’s a big one – now Brax will do everything in his power to cover for Casey. As if he didn’t own enough stress and responsibilities at the moment.

However, I will call him SuperCase for today. He pretty much saved Brax’s life (and therefore this thread) so today he is my hero. Brax had said what looked and sounded like a ‘so long’ to Casey yesterday and his mother today. Both such sweet scenes. She didn’t even go crazy at him for Charlie. Makes me think that is why he was so up for coming clean about his and Charlie’s relationship earlier on. It seems he knows they are all a bunch of loud barkers but they don’t bite. Ohh sad days - I miss fun and flirty Chax.

Mama B was impressive today. “... him having the HOTS for you” and “your bad for him” and there was me thinking he had done pretty well for himself. Ehh well you can never impress the mama-in-laws anyway! It was the first time we saw them have a conversation where Charlie wasn’t trying to “do her” for something. Cheryl is very intuitive. I love her character when she isn’t being a terrible mother of course! Ohh side note: she looked more human today; scrubs up very well. And nicely disguised tip off. The day we have another Braxton-Buckton BBQ will be oh-so fun.

I REPEAT I miss the fun and flirty couple! There was soo much sniping in the interview room today. I wasn’t sure if I found it funny or I should be depressed about it? “Im sure you could nail whoever you want” :o – you better bet on your ass she can! “Maybe I am dumb. I do a lot of dumb things” - finally some sort of confession

<3Brax! “We would both do anything for the people we care about” including getting shot to end a gang war :unsure:

Today we saw Cheryl, Brax, Heath and Casey ALL taking steps – some completely foreign - to protect each other. I really think their blood is much thicker compared to the average Joe!

Today was an awesome episode. This week thus far has been awesome. I love all the Brax related stuff... and Charlie and him looking at each other. It is like he was trying to show him that this was for him. His digs at the station were funny, but not loveable. Where is our loveable guy??? Hopefully he is back soon.

I wonder how this will all play out with Casey. I hope they dont make Charlie the "bad guy" in it.

Stilll waiting for Ruby to lay into Brax for what he has done. I hope they do a scene like that.

There were more awesome scenes with Casey and Brax today. I totally felt for Casey when he said he was gutless and scared and he didn’t want to go to jail. With trying to prove himself worthy to Brax and trying to save his brothers from being killed – I actually think he is the smartest - after watching all the scenes play out. Out of Charlie, Cheryl and Heath – Casey was the only one out of all of them to actually stop Brax from doing anything silly. Although luck was on his side too with the HQ being full of illegal activities. Pretty please let him get away with it @writers! :huh:

He really does have attributes like Brax. The way he watched his back but then the remorse he showed too was endearing. Brax is a lot of things I know but there are plenty of great things too. And Casey showed some major snippets of the great that Brax has influenced on to him imo.

-Really impressive acting (totally both deserve logies I think); there was so much intensity – both of anger and love.

So Hammer is inside for the moment because he was trying to save his guns from being melted alive. What a hero! He is going to be one mad man when he gets out. Brax is right the fire didn’t solve anything long term but no harm in procrastinating death :unsure: . I’m excited for Monday’s drama to unfold. Another 3 episodes next week with them (I think – I hope I am not dreaming that up)!

Okay I think this was the best Charlie and Brax scene we have seen in a while as they were sharing air without taking sharp snipes at each other. For the record she believes him. For the record we knew that!

<3 Brax! “Now that’s taken care of, can I ask you in for a cup of ‘coffee’ ?” If she had said ‘yes’ I would have been ready to diagnose her with an addiction to ‘coffee’. It is not the right time just yet but hoping for some great make-up scenes soon. They are LONG overdue

PS LOVE the heroic Heath too! Haha so much chemistry between him and Liam too :P

Excellent interaction once again between big and baby Braxton bros. Casey sitting on his own and sobbing to his big brother was just heartbreaking and Brax burning his clothes was just protective and exactly what I thought he'd do. The only thing that made me very sad was Casey's 'only if you promise no more payback' and then Brax was all 'no, i tell you what to do you do it, that's how this goes'. While I feel it's in keeping with who he is, he's learned nothing from the Casey scenario. Case has been promised nothing back, and all he wants is his family safe. Ahhh they do frustrate me so. I am so worried Casey's going to go down for this, he'd fall apart in juvie or jail and it would be such an unfair move.