10 years since Summer Bay stalker reveal

Jamie2811

Just read on the bttb twitter feed that its 10 years since the reveal of the great stalker storyline! I was gripped on this storyline and remember the shock when it was revealed to be Zoe. The episode of the reveal was fantastic with all the flashbacks preceding Zoe's arrival in the bay and all the stuff she did to terrorise the residents. What did she have against Sally? What do others think of this storyline and the reveal?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow i can´t believe it has been 10 years already! Or for me it´s 8 years since we where 2 years behind Home & Away then :) I really wish they would have a storyline like this again. What happened to Zoe after the explosion at Martha and Jack´s wedding?

My favourite part of it was when Zoe faked her own death while on the phone to Kim. He was so terrified and could do nothing to "save" her, and that's exactly what she wanted. She wanted to hurt him as much as possible (as evidenced by the paternity swap - another stroke of evil genius, even if it made for some tedious viewing down the line, because parental issues were always Kim's Achilles heel). I believe that Zoe let herself love Kim, which was a huge deal for her after losing Sarah (bisexuality is a thing, people), and he betrayed her. Death was too good for him. She wanted to burn down his life and let him grovel in the ashes. When I think of Zoe, that's the scene that comes to mind straight away, because it was just so perfectly and simplistically cruel.

... I should really consider intensive therapy.

It was certainly a gripping storyline (at least the first time around) although I did think it was pretty obvious it was Zoe (at least after Mark died) - especially with that 'who is the stalker?´competition with its six options of: Sara Lewis, Josie, Dan, Flynn (?!), Zoe, and I forget the last one. Seriously, out of that lot, who else could it be? Having said that, I did wonder if it was Josie for a while - only because I missed the last few minutes of the 2004 finale and my brother told me (lied to me) that it ended with Angie's ghost appearing to Josie saying 'I need to borrow your body...' That wouldn't have been a bad twist actually.

What happened to Zoe after the explosion at Martha and Jack´s wedding?

She and Tracey died in the explosion.

But did they ever find any trace of them? If not she could very well have managed to escaped. I would love for her to return to stalk the people in Summer Bay again :)

What happened to Zoe after the explosion at Martha and Jack´s wedding?

She and Tracey died in the explosion.

But did they ever find any trace of them? If not she could very well have managed to escaped. I would love for her to return to stalk the people in Summer Bay again :)

Yes the bodies were seen on-screen and clearly identifiable. They'd already brought her 'back from the dead' once, so to do it again would have been plain silly.

Archived