10 years since Summer Bay stalker reveal

Jamie2811

In some ways the grip that Angie had over the Bay was better. Zoe's was more in-your-face scary, she had them all terrified. But Angie got into everyone's lives and manipulated and twisted everything. People always remember her involvement with Nick and the Sutherlands but she did so much more than that. There was barely any character who she didn't mess with. She single-handedly took over the show for 6 months.

She didn't do anything to Leah or Colleen.

She called Leah's buffet food "passé"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In some ways the grip that Angie had over the Bay was better. Zoe's was more in-your-face scary, she had them all terrified. But Angie got into everyone's lives and manipulated and twisted everything. People always remember her involvement with Nick and the Sutherlands but she did so much more than that. There was barely any character who she didn't mess with. She single-handedly took over the show for 6 months.

LMFAO

Actually she did manipulate Leah, because she could see the close friendship between her and Jesse, and was jealous of it, so she made Leah feel guilty about Vinnie just dying and "spending time with another man", even though at that point it was completely innocent. Of course she didn't say it like that, she said it all nice. Because she was manipulative.

I'm not sure about Colleen, but I'm sure there was something!

Actually, I can't think of anything she did to Alf. He had that big storyline going on with "evil" Ailsa (aka the tumour). Maybe the writers decided to keep the storylines separate. On the other hand, maybe they missed a trick. I could totally see Angie pretending that Ailsa was real and making Alf more delusional, obviously she'd have to have some reason behind it, like she did with everything.

Angie did mess with Leah. Remember when she was baiting Jesse with the 'Greek girlfriend' thing? Leah overheard and started telling Angie off (in the gym) after which Angie demanded a public apology from Leah or she was going to sue the gym or something... Perhaps that should be classified as messing with Jesse and Josh - but it still put Leah under some pressure.

As to Alf, I can't recall anything - unless you count the 'Calm down, Alf, we'd hate for you to have a relapse' line which she said with typical Angie insincerity.

I don't think she did anything with Colleen. Can't recall anything with Hayley or Noah either - although I could be wrong.

Angie was a fascinating character - and I agree with others that the thraldom she held over the Bay was even better than Zoe's.

​Well that's a hanging offense right there :lol:

Archived