Home And Away actors who have been in H&A and Neighbours.

Homeandawayfan.

I have always envisaged Stefan Dennis making a cameo in Home And Away as himself, the actor who plays Paul Robinson in Neighbours, and greeting the Summer Bay residents, or if Stefan left Neighbours, doing a 1 episode cameo in H&A as a character. Melissa Bell played a H&A character in 1 episode in 1996 inbetween her stints as Lucy.

Ally Fowler in Home And Away as an old schoolfriend of Roo Stewart.

Kate Ritchie as a business client of Lucy Robinson in Neighbours. I always saw Sally as the Lucy Robinson of H&A, the child character who grew up to become an adult character.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a photo of Frank Lloyd (Neville McPhee) was seen in Neighbours in 1985.I wonder if he gave permission...

In what context? :blink:

When Gwen Plumb was in it, her character was meant to be looking at a photo of herself and her husband, but what she was "really" looking at, in whacking great close up, was an old publicity photo of Gwen Plumb with Frank Lloyd when they were in The Young Doctors together...

• 4 weeks later...

*Rowena Wallace, who was June Reynolds on and off from 2000 to 2003, later turned up in Neighbours as the woman who kidnapped Pepper.

*Simon Stokes, who played Beth Brennan's brother David in Neighbours, was in two episodes of HA in 1993 as a boyfriend of Karen's

*Rachel Gordon, HA's Jazz Curtis in 2007 and 2008, previously played Neighbours' fake doctor Charlotte Stone

It was between Dieter Brummer and Dan Falzon (Rick Alessi in Neighbours) for the role of Shane Parrish. I can't remembered exactly what happened from Dan Falzon's biography but he had the choice of accepting the role of Rick or chance that he would be chosen as Rick Alessi.

It was between Dieter Brummer and Dan Falzon (Rick Alessi in Neighbours) for the role of Shane Parrish. I can't remembered exactly what happened from Dan Falzon's biography but he had the choice of accepting the role of Rick or chance that he would be chosen as Rick Alessi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tessa James who played Nicole Franklin in Home and Away played the blind girl Anne who was swapped with Bree Timmins at birth in Neighbours

Kathryn Beck who played Lily in Home and Away in 2007 played Toadie and Georgia's cousin Gem in Neighbours in 2013

Ben Guerens Toby Mangel in Neighbours and Ash in Home and Away

Archived