Home And Away actors who have been in H&A and Neighbours.

Homeandawayfan.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew Morley (Spencer Harrington)  recently uploaded a photo to his instagram page hinting at some big news to be revealed this sunday, but a lot assume it is either an appearance on I'm a Celebrity or to become the new Sunrise weather presenter.  However I was just reading the Film & Television Training Screen Actors website it lists former Home and Away actor Andrew Morley as a Neighbours actor. Upon further reading it appears he may be coming to Ramsay Street, as his profile reads; 

"Andrew returned to Melbourne in November 2015, where he auditioned and won another series regular role, this time on long running iconic Australian series, Neighbours." 

http://www.filmtv.com.au/team

Purely speculation at this point, but Andrew seems to be very busy at the moment with fill in sunrise presenting, Melbourne Weekender and all his charity work.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw a lovely scene

in neighbours with just Sophie and Al Simpson. Lol. Make me think of the older scenes in Home and Away. Such a wasted opportunity. They really should have brought Sophie back when Sally left. If Terence Donovan is still prepared to do cameos then they could have had a great story with him coming out of jail. Alf could of been involved. You could of even got Irene involved with the story too. Maybe becoming romantically involved. Both ex alcoholics. Maybe he could have taken Irene somewhere really dark. And Sophie called fin back to try and help. Morag too! We could see her finally coming face to face with the horrible man she gave her baby away to. Might make her think about Bobby from a new angle and understand what an awful upbringing she had. Then they could make them sworn enemies. 

On 27/01/2016 at 11:22 PM, joany208121 said:

Andrew Morley (Spencer Harrington)  recently uploaded a photo to his instagram page hinting at some big news to be revealed this sunday, but a lot assume it is either an appearance on I'm a Celebrity or to become the new Sunrise weather presenter.  However I was just reading the Film & Television Training Screen Actors website it lists former Home and Away actor Andrew Morley as a Neighbours actor. Upon further reading it appears he may be coming to Ramsay Street, as his profile reads; 

"Andrew returned to Melbourne in November 2015, where he auditioned and won another series regular role, this time on long running iconic Australian series, Neighbours." 

Purely speculation at this point, but Andrew seems to be very busy at the moment with fill in sunrise presenting, Melbourne Weekender and all his charity work.

Heh that would be weird. He was just on H and A lol. 

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 10:22 AM, joany208121 said:

It seems it's true.  I've just read it in a TV mag and it's online too.

Archived