Home And Away actors who have been in H&A and Neighbours.

Homeandawayfan.

Clayton Watson was Grant Bledcoe, Charlie's rapist/Ruby's biological father, in Home and Away in 2009 and Jacob Holmes, the single father helped by Sonya, in Neighbours from 2013 to 2014

Damian de Montemas was Henk van Minnen, Rachel's rapist/Cassie's baby daddy, in Home and Away from 2007 to 2008 and Alex Pocoli, Vanessa's estranged husband, in Neighbours in 2013 (Do they have them on retainer?)

Simon Stokes was David Brennan, brother of Beth, in Neighbours in 1992 and Dougie, Karen's random hook-up, in Home and Away in 1993

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did mention Steve Nation who apparently for years applied for roles in H&A and Neighbours before the role of Ezra Hanley in Neighbours. Steve would be good in H&A now. Damien Fotiou would be good in H&A after playing Nick Petrides in Neighbours. And Fotiou has worked with a notable former H&A actress on Neighbours.

I would like to see Julie Mullins in H&A as an old friend of Roo Stewart.

Lenita Vangellis who was Poppy Skouros in Neighbours was in H&A in 2010.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So Mal and Libby Kennedy were in H&A before Neighbours. And Susan Kennedy almost was. Benjie McNair was in H&A in 1993, a year before Neighbours and Kym Valentine must have got her Neighbours role just after leaving H&A. Maybe bosses as Channel 10 saw her in H&A and thought she would be perfect for the role of Libby.

Bryan Marshall, who played Gerard Singer in Neighbours in 1987 played Trevor Bardwell in Home And Away in 2003.

• 1 month later...

Noel Trevarthen who played Eileen Clarke's hubby Malcolm Clarke was in H&A in 1989. I often wonder if the name of Laura DeGroot, connected with the Sutherlands in H&A was a nod to Myra DeGroot?

I read an interview with Stefan Dennis where he said he would be willing to have a role in H&A. http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a476178/stefan-dennis-i-didnt-want-to-do-neighbours/

Imagine Stefan Dennis playing a new love interest for Irene Roberts?

Archived