Natalie Nash was re-cast for the better!

beau_t

I used to think that the first Nathalie was replaced because number two was better looking, she looked younger and fresher.... And I still wonder about that, we all know that the show is obsessed with hot bodies.

Angelica (Nat #1) chose to quit the show to spend more time with her baby daughter.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to think that the first Nathalie was replaced because number two was better looking, she looked younger and fresher.... And I still wonder about that, we all know that the show is obsessed with hot bodies.

Angelica (Nat #1) chose to quit the show to spend more time with her baby daughter.

It was confirmed on the website.

It was confirmed on the website.

ok. I didn't have internet at that time.. It is so long time ago!

but relieved to hear that family was her reason for quitting!

I really would like to see Nat #2 departure again, i remember they used a really dramatic piano underscore and it was all in slow motion when she drove off while Gypsy ran after her.

Yeah I remember that being very emotional. From what I remember it went all dark and overcast and started raining really heavily. Nat said goodbye to Peta and Joel in Summer Bay House. When Gypsy got home Joel told her that she had missed Nat, but she might be able to catch up with her and so off she ran through the rain until they caught up with each other and said goodbye/hugged, getting drenched in the process and then the screen faded to black.

The reveal that Natalie had been having an affair and the whole fallout was really well done and very emotional from memory. Do you remember when Gypsy tried to stop Natalie from moving out (before her exit)? She was shouting and pleading with her not to leave out in the caravan park.

I think Flynn´s re-cast was for the better

Like Natalie with the ex-athlete storyline, Flynn #2 looked more suited (appearance wise) to the role of husband and foster father, while Flynn #1 was more suited to his storylines - the storyline with Ashley, being a new-age counsellor etc.

I prefered Natalie #1 - she was the more interesting of the two.

Like Natalie with the ex-athlete storyline, Flynn #2 looked more suited (appearance wise) to the role of husband and foster father, while Flynn #1 was more suited to his storylines - the storyline with Ashley, being a new-age counsellor etc.

What i didn´t like was that they didn´t warn us about Flynn being recast. One episode Martin Dingle played him and the next episode Leo Mcilroy played him, i was like. Who is that guy? But i learned to love him, tho he didn´t have as much action as Martin Dingle had when he played his role

What i didn´t like was that they didn´t warn us about Flynn being recast. One episode Martin Dingle played him and the next episode Leo Mcilroy played him, i was like. Who is that guy? But i learned to love him, tho he didn´t have as much action as Martin Dingle had when he played his role

I loved how Alf pointed out how Flynn looked different when McIlroy debuted! :D:D

Archived