Actors and Actresses that should BE on Home and Away.

Guest Luigi Severus Fletcher

Which actor/actress would you like to see on Home and Away, as a new character, returning character or extra?

Personally, I wouldn't mind Val Lehman making an appearance, as she had to sell her Logies last year or in 2012, due to being poor, it would bring her back into popularity and she could play the new busy body, I would also like to see Elspeth Ballantyne play an elderly woman, she could be bitter or very sweet, she could be one of the current characters grandmother, Glenda Linscott would be fine to see too... I wouldn't mind Maggie Kirkpatrick making a return as a tough, nasty teacher, who is violent towards students and does deals with them, paying homage to Joan Ferguson.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which actor/actress would you like to see on Home and Away, as a new character, returning character or extra?

Personally, I wouldn't mind Val Lehman making an appearance, as she had to sell her Logies last year or in 2012, due to being poor, it would bring her back into popularity and she could play the new busy body, I would also like to see Elspeth Ballantyne play an elderly woman, she could be bitter or very sweet, she could be one of the current characters grandmother, Glenda Linscott would be fine to see too... I wouldn't mind Maggie Kirkpatrick making a return as a tough, nasty teacher, who is violent towards students and does deals with them, paying homage to Joan Ferguson.

That's interesting as these actresses could make really interesting older characters. Also Maggie Kirkpatrick could reprise the role of Marilyn's aunt Jean.

That's interesting as these actresses could make really interesting older characters. Also Maggie Kirkpatrick could reprise the role of Marilyn's aunt Jean.

Yeah, we seem to not know what happened with her...

I think it would be great if Sheree Murphy landed a job in H&A. Her and Emily Symons were best friends on Emmerdale and when the role of Marilyn's friend Mitzi was being cast a few eyes ago, apparently Sheree was in the running.

Archived