Actors and Actresses that should BE on Home and Away.

Guest Luigi Severus Fletcher

thanks Jezz Lisa should be able to work if she not busy with plays? I noticed a lot other BH doing work so I would like to see her in a series again.

In real life As for Dan he moved to the USA and Sam busy being a full time mom and prefers movie or guest work over a full time role from what I heard?

Hopefully the show can cast some surprises in the future as I feel working in summer bay would be cool!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

One plot for the future I would allow you here to help cast would be this.

Have an Australian who has been living in the USA for years move back to Australia after the death of his wife. His 15 yr oild daughter having been raised for most of her life in America doesn't want to leave as she loves living the Glee like life in American schools.

Yet he wants to move and they do coming to summner bay and "Amanda" has a hard time adjusting to her new life as her father feels she should learn to accept her Aussie past even though she was born in the states.

Having her attend Summer Bay high would be a challenge she needs to take time and he makes good friends with most of the Summer bay characters including going in on a business deal with Alf?

So that's my suggestion to H&A.

To add to my above post my casting choices for the 2 characters would be someone like Neighbours Elosie Mignon who played Didge would be the idea for the young daughter.

The actor who played Mike Flynn On Sea Patrol Ian Stenike would be my choice for the Dad?

How about employing actors who have a learned their craft and skill well as an actor and someone who fits the character of the description well. People who can act, regardless if they're already famous or not.In other words, not all catalogue looks or someone whos been on x factor. Though I guess that would involve creating more interesting characters. Also actors that will commit to the show longer than 3 years. As characters are becoming more and more disposable.

Many actors have been in both of the Big 2 Aussie soaps such as Craig McLachlan, Guy Pearce, Syd Conabere, Terence Donovan, etc, if ever Ryan Moloney leaves Neighbours maybe a H&A role would be good. I cant see him leaving N for a while but if ever he does he'd be great in H&A.

If Ryan leaves Neighbours I have a feeling he'll become a full-time pilot as he's trained to become one in the last few years and acting won't be a frequent thing for him anymore.

Archived