Actors and Actresses that should BE on Home and Away.

Guest Luigi Severus Fletcher

So many people and so many choices. I love this show so much. it must never end. Anyway if there is one Aussie i want on the show its Alan Dale. Watching him on ugly betty and lost wasn´t enought for me, i need him in Home and Away to. I´m not being sarcastic if it may seem like that:)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lara Cox

http://www.backtothebay.net/characters/cashman_marie.shtml

Yes you're quite correct Dan. I do remember her being on Home and Away playing a guest character in 2007.

I just didn't like her role in the show though. I hope she can come back as a different character this time even if it's just on a guest basis again.

Well Zac could need a new girlfriend. Thats a role she could have

Gerda Nicolson and Olivia Hamnett should have had roles too before they died.

More people are:

Pepe Trevor, Peita Toppano, Louise Le Nay, Anne Phelan, Louise Siversen, Betty Bobbitt, Judy McGrath and Janet Andrewartha.

Gerda Nicolson and Olivia Hamnett should have had roles too before they died.

More people are:

Pepe Trevor, Peita Toppano, Louise Le Nay, Anne Phelan, Louise Siversen, Judy McGrath and Janet Andrewartha.

Peta Toppano has appeared several times as Leah's mother Helena.

Though it might just be easier to say that you'd like anyone who was in Prisoner to appear, rather than listing them off one by one throughout the thread :wink:

But Judy is American

He means Judith McGrath

There a lot of ex Neighbours and Other series actors I would love to see working Full time on H&A mainly though my tie is for

1 Like the User name Sam and Dan from Neighbours even though One in the USA plus many others who moved from melbounre

2. Anyone from Blue Heelers like Lisa McCune

There a lot of ex Neighbours and Other series actors I would love to see working Full time on H&A mainly though my tie is for

1 Like the User name Sam and Dan from Neighbours even though One in the USA plus many others who moved from melbounre

2. Anyone from Blue Heelers like Lisa McCune

Lisa McCune would be great. She was excellent on Blue Heelers until her character was killed off.

Simone Buchanan who played Samantha Fitzgerald in Neighbours would be another good actress to appear on Home and Away if she was given the opportunity.

What about the the rest of the cast from Headland? Most of the has already been on the show before and after but theres still a few that hasn´t which i would like to see on the show

Yvonne Strahowski

That older man whos father of the woman that had that sister which was killed due to Craig (Kane in Home and Away) caused a car crash

Sophie Katinis but this time give her a decent role not just some nurse role, which as i remember checked up Sid

Rachael Taylor tho she is pretty bussy in usa now

Brooke Harman (See she has already been on the show in 1999 as a teenage but they could give her a new role)

Libby Tanner

Jody Kennedy

Steve Rodgers

Adrienne Pickering, she already played Nicoles mom but that´s years ago now and no one would notice she is a recast

Rohan Nichol, this guy i would really like to join, he was a ver good character on the show and he also did a fun role on Terra Nova

Alex O Loughlin should join Home and Away to, once he is done in Hawaii Five O. Considering how well it is doing it may last 11 years like the original but he could always make a guest stint in Home and Away. He could play Leah´s new flame

Archived