Time for a new regular cop character?

Guest gutterboy

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring back Jack Holden. He can´t be dead forever, what about witness protection?

Oh dear Gawd no :o.

That character was the start of the crappy cop characters. The only moment I liked with him was in 2006 when Zoe got hold of him to taunt Peter. I was so disappoint that we didn't get to see her kick his arse.

Bring back Jack Holden. He can´t be dead forever, what about witness protection?

Oh dear Gawd no :o.

That character was the start of the crappy cop characters. The only moment I liked with him was in 2006 when Zoe got hold of him to taunt Peter. I was so disappoint that we didn't get to see her kick his arse.

I don´t care, he was my favorite character off all time and if he came back i would be so happy, so would many others. If you wanna mention crappy cop lets talk about Peter. That was one crappy cop...

One of my most missed characters....... I was shattered when he got shot and left for dead. :(

I even felt like not watching the show anymore. Watching Tony the next months was so sad, special that part with the boat when hes just there alone and sad grieving):

I don't mind the characeters like Bob Barnett, Nick Parrish, Chris Hale, Joel Nash, Terri Garner or even Mike Carter. Some weren't in it all the time and only used when needed in a story, so they weren't too familiar. Other's were full time characters that just happened to be in the police force but it didn't define them. Also the storylines themselves were more believable then and fitted the characters and reflected a small seaside town. Joel had his work life but also a home life.

Move forward to more recent times with Peter Baker, Jack Holden and Charlie and it like watching CSI New York! Only with half the conviction.

Also the same with the doctors, Philip, Kelly, Lachie or James had a nicer balance. Fast forward to the 00s and its super flyn and Rachel. I thought Sid was better though.

Also the teachers are just ridiculous nowadays.

I don´t care, he was my favorite character off all time and if he came back i would be so happy, so would many others. If you wanna mention crappy cop lets talk about Peter. That was one crappy cop...

:o...

In all fairness 2004 Peter was an awesome cop but by 2006 he just wasn't the same.

In all fairness 2004 Peter was an awesome cop but by 2006 he just wasn't the same.

I have to disagree especially with the way he was oblivious that Sarah Lewis was inside Leah's house when she was holding a number of Summer Bay residents in the 2004 Olympic cliffhanger.

I did enjoy Peter as a character though. I think he was awesome when he couldn't crack the Stalker case in 2005 as we saw the psychological torture he was suffering and the extreme pressure he was under from the whole town to find the stalker.

I take back that, Peter was a great character but i still loved Jack as a character. I still remember that scene with Peter and Sally when they where running out from the factory in slow motion as it exploded

Bring back one of the most inconsistent characters and flawed actors? I don't think so.

What ever happened to Georgie?

He was the best. Georgie retired because she became a mom. If they can´t bring back jack then they should get back Angelo

Archived