Which short-time characters had a big/memorable impact on the show?

Guest matty

Seeing that Meg is on at the moment, and how she is mentioned all these years later about having one of the most memorable scenes (her death on the beach) ever in the show's history, made me think, which other characters were only in the show for a short time, yet had an enduring and/or memorable impact/impression? Two that come to mind for me are Gary Samuel and Alison Patterson.

Angie Russell was brilliant.

In the early years it would have to be Dodge. The best villain by a country mile and he was a complex character despite being villainousness all along. To this very day, we still have no idea what happened to him. I think that in itself makes him more memorable.

Yes, Dodge I would consider part-time, and I can't believe that I didn't mention him. I can't wait until he comes back. I would have to say that he, Alison and Gary would be the most memorable from the early years. I myself was a big fan of Vicki, but doubt that most others would find her to be memorable. Sam goes for Bertram.

Angie is definitely one of the most memorable from the 2000s, and some other good mentions too. Also Zoe, in my opinion.

Angie, Sarah Lewis, Zoe McAllister, Chloe (if you can count her second stint), Diana Fraser (who had huge implications on Chloe's life first time round and Irene's during her second stint and was a classic bitch!), Penn Graham, Joey (Charlie's girlfriend, cant remember her second name)

Archived