New theme tune?

Guest c120701

^ That's exactly what I was going to say beau_t. The fact that so many people remember those words is something they should be proud of. Why on earth did they decided to destroy such an important part of the show's heritage? I honestly believe reinstating the iconic opening theme would improve viewing figures because so many people enjoy the song, regardless of their opinion of the show. So if they catch it, and enjoy it, they might be encouraged to keep watching.

I think the daft thing is that pretty much every other Aussie you pass in the street could sing the H&A theme song too or at least sing the chorus. It's obviously a song that people like here and overseas and I'd say most people would want it to return. It's just those pretentious big wigs at Seven wanting to have all of there dramas fit the same mold, or copy an American format instead of doing their own thing.

Archived