Don Fisher vs Alf Stewart?

Guest Homeandawayfan.

Don Fisher vs Alf Stewart? Who is the most iconic?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fisher is my all time favourite H&A character. He was complex, sensitive, easily aggravated, level headed at times, narrow minded at others (yet it was pretty much always consistent). He could blow his fuse, cry in front of others, had a strong sense of responsibility towards his students and loved ones and was loyal.

Norman is probably the best actor the show's ever had - very versatile and natural. Could have you laughing at or with him and played the emotional scenes perfectly every time. He's got a great voice which sounds very sincere and an interesting/engaging screen presence.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fisher is my all time favourite H&A character. He was complex, sensitive, easily aggravated, level headed at times, narrow minded at others (yet it was pretty much always consistent). He could blow his fuse, cry in front of others, had a strong sense of responsibility towards his students and loved ones and was loyal.

Norman is probably the best actor the show's ever had - very versatile and natural. Could have you laughing at or with him and played the emotional scenes perfectly every time. He's got a great voice which sounds very sincere and an interesting/engaging screen presence.

Well said.

• 2 weeks later...

Alf is the most iconic (I know a lot of people who don't watch H&A and couldn't name one other character, but they know who Alf is), but I think Don is a better, more rounded character. Alf is, dare I say it, rather boring, although I can't deny he does serve a purpose in the show.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived