New Forum

Guest Chris J

Doesn't the 'Multi-quote' feature work? As I keep seeing a lot of posts from people post more than once because they are replying separately to points raised by different people.

Yup it works fine, we do ask people to try and use Multi-quote or the Edit button rather than making multiple posts, but it still happens :wink:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where has that section from the bottom of the main page of the forum gone?? :/

There used to be like a "Newest Member:", "Most Users Online:" "... Members Celebrating Their Birthday Today:" and that stuff...

Yeah I noticed that! :o And there used to be 'Users reading this topic with the words members, anoymous users, guests' but they are no longer there anymore!

Chris has had to disable the 'member data' features mentioned above for the time being, in an attempt to lessen our load on the server (mentioned in the downtime thread). In order to keep themselves completely up to date, they all query the database for that data every time someone clicks on a new page, so it's quite resource hungry. Hopefully something will be sorted in the near future as other options are explored.

Can't help with the Jump to Page thing, other than to add that it does the same to me :wink:

Is this (that applied today) the new skin, or will there be something more substantial down the line?

There'll be something a bit more substantial down the line :)

Nice to see the new '9th Birthday' skin. Again, good job on the transfer to the new software, I haven't had any problems.

Archived