Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Great updates,

I hate spiders too so I think I'd probably hide behind Brax too :)!!

Haha the dog actually has a normal name :lol:!!

Omfg I couldn't stop laughing at the chocolate sprinkles bit :lol:!!!

Hope the trial goes well for Brax :)!!!

More soon please :D

Edited by soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed your last few chapters ... been crazy busy at work and catch up in my lunch break but haven't had the time :( ... but I promise i will try harder :)

I have loved every update .. you are doing an amazing job!!!

The previous chapter had me in hysterics ... especially when the kids wanted chocolate sauce & sprinkles LMAO ... blaming it on the kids ... nice heehee

Hope that Brax is OK .. he doesn't deserve to get into trouble for protecting his partner :( .. please please let him not get into trouble, he needs to go home so he can do the BIG romantic gesture for Charlies birthday :)

Loving your writing .. please please update soon xx

Amazing updates

the chapter before this had me in stitches.... especially when the kids asked for the sprinkles and chocloate sauce :lol: ( I could just image Brax and Charlie's face), thank you so much for all the happy chax

the last chapter almost had me on the brink of tear especially near the end when Charlie and Brax mouthed I love you to one another :cryingsmiley: please please don't let him get sent down, I don't think Charlie would be able to cope or the kids... I don't want Ryan getting what he wanted all along. Ryan should be the one on the stand not Brax :angry:

please don't leave it to long before you update overly eager to find out what the verdict is

Again amazing chapter :)

Beautiful last couple of updates! Really loving the Chax happy time and the family time is brilliant!

Really looking forward to more and hoping that Charlie and Brax get to go away... Your writing is fabulous as always! Really well done! Thank you! :wub:

Ruby's present to Charlie was sweet. I hope Ruby's baby scan goes well and Xavier makes it in time.

It was nice of Bianca to ease the tenison for Charile in the courtroom with her jokes about Colleen and Madge Wilkins, thinking Colleen is 90. :lol:

I'm sure Brax will be fine errrrrrrrr I think :unsure::lol: