Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Wow ice cream for dinner that sounds great :D Charlie and Brax sound like their going to have fun with some ice cream too at the ending there. :lol: The names for the puppy were funny and the whole put Brax in the shed abit was too. :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More cute stuff of them together as a family, I loved the interaction between the children, like Paige solemnly agreeing Riley isn't a monkey.Good that Bianca's going for custody of Ash and Charlie's comments about Liam might give her food for thought.

Thank you for two great chapters. Yippee they got the children back and Liam has done the right thing by his son Ash by asking Bianca to become his gaurdian. Very funny when the kids asked for sprinkles and sauce they day after Charlie and Brax had some fun the night before :wub: :wub: :wub: It was nice to see them have a family day oout after all that has gone on.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Oh that was so great! A courtcase on her birthday? Well, that is bad luck. I'm sure it will be fine, he won't be found guilty. There is nothing against him. It has to be fine. I am excited to find out about her present. I hope he proposes, but I have said (and thought) that a couple of times before and I wasn't right then... I don't want to get my hopes up!

I am now more than ever hoping you can update soon, because this is a real cliffhanger! Please, please, please update soon.

Thanks for the update Danni!