Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

Hey guys!!

How have you all been?

I am sooooooo sorry that I haven't been posting, it's just I went back to school and I just absolutely haven't had the time. :(

I will try and get a chapter up by tonight and tomorrow but in the mean time I was wondering if any of you read this thinking that it's a chapter could you please read over my last chapter and PM me some ideas and a couple of paragraphs of stuff I can write in my next chapters! I will love you forever HAHA!

Also the chapters from now on until school work dies down will be probably half the size of my previous chapters due to the school work but this will make it easier for me to update anything!

So yeah any of you who read this thinking it was a chapter could you please read over the last chapter and PM me some paragraphs!!

I hope I still have readers LOL.

Thank you guys XOXOXO :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much to all who commented on the last chapter and sorry it has been so long since I updated I have just been really busy with going back to school :angry: Thanks so much to RoRo90 who helped me get this chapter up, you are amazing :wub:

Hope you enjoy it! :D

“Hey Rubes” said Brax as he walked through the front door

“Oh Hey Brax” replied Ruby as she looked up at him

“Case not with you” he asked as he noticed Ruby was alone in the house

“He’s just gone to get us some pizzas” replied Ruby

“No doubt it’s gonna be from Angelo’s” laughed Brax

“Yeah as Case so very well put it ‘why pay for food when he can get it for free’” said Ruby as she too laughed

Noticing the pile of text books on the coffee table Brax replied “Well as long as he is studying he can eat as much a he wants”

Ruby looked over at Brax grinning at him, noticing the look on her face Brax spoke up “What?”

“It’s just nice how much you care for him; I mean you’re like his dad” Brax grinned at Ruby’s words

“Well I try I mean if I don’t do it who will...Heath” Brax raised his eyebrows at the end of his sentence as Ruby chuckled lightly. However the smile on her face soon disappeared. Ruby turned back to the TV as she tried to mask her sudden change in mood but Brax had already picked up on it.

“Rubes you ok?” questioned Brax

“Yeah I’m fine” she replied still looking at the TV

Sighing lightly Brax took a seat next to her before picking up the remote and turning the TV off

“No you’re not, so why don’t you tell me what’s wrong... has Casey done something” Brax was confused as to what had caused the sudden change in her mood.

“It’s nothing, you’re gonna think I’m being stupid” said Ruby

“Why don’t you tell me anyway and let me be the judge of that” said Brax hoping she would open up to him

“I’m jealous” said Ruby in a barely audible whisper

Brax looked on confused “Jealous of whom?”

“Casey” replied Ruby, Brax was now more confused than he was when the conversation started

“Your jealous of Casey” Ruby simply nodded in response “Why would you be jealous of Casey, I mean I know he’s a good looking kid but he’s not half as charming as me” Brax smiled as he tried to lighten the mood. It seemed to work as a small smile appeared on Ruby face

“It’s just he as you and Heath and don’t get me wrong I love Charlie more than anything but sometimes I wish I had a dad you know” Brax understood where Ruby was coming from.

“You know Rubes my dad wasn’t around for us boys when we were younger, so I know how you feel but the difference here is I had to fend for me and the boys but you don’t have to do that because you have me” said Brax

Ruby looked up at him as she replied “You don’t have to say that, I wasn’t saying it to make you feel bad I just...” Brax interrupted Ruby

“I know and I’m not just saying it either, I mean it. I already see you as family and whatever you need and whenever you need it you shouldn’t hesitate to ask” Brax smiled

“Thank you Brax” Ruby smiled before the two embraced in a hug and were interrupted by the sound of Casey barging through the front door hands full of pizzas

“Pizzas here!” Casey called into the house

“C’mon lets go have something to eat” Brax said helping Ruby up and wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they walked into the kitchen

~

“Mmm that was really good” Heath said stuffing his face with the last of his pizza as the others watched on. Not getting a response Heath looked up from his plate to see the five of them looking at him their eyebrows raised wondering how the hell he could eat that much pizza.

“What?” Heath asked

“I can’t believe you just ate a whole box of pizza” Ruby said

“Well what can I say I am a growing man” Heath smirked after swallowing the last of his pizza

“Well I’m pretty sure if you keep eating like that it’s all going to go to your hips” Bianca laughed

“Nah it all goes to my guns that why they’re so big and muscly” Heath said in a manly tone flexing his arms at the same time

“No mate I think mine are bit bigger there mate” Brax said flexing his arm also causing the others to start laughing

“Oh yeah you want to bet” Heath said

“Yeah I do” Brax said smirking

“Ok guys that’s lets clear the table before you to have a punch up” Charlie laughed before her and Bianca stood up and started to clear the table

“So what were we planning to do tonight” Brax asked walking over to Charlie and wrapping his arms around her waist

“Well I thought we could all just hang out here and chill have a chat and maybe a couple of drinks” Charlie smiled

“I’m up for that” Heath said

“Yeah?” Charlie asked looking to the others

“Yeah it’s cool with me” Bianca said

“Well actually Casey and I actually thought of something else we could do a little earlier” Ruby smirked

“Yeah what’s that?” Charlie questioned

“We thought we could play a little game of Truth or Dare” Casey said waiting for the others reactions

“Truth or Dare?” Charlie and Bianca questioned in unison

“Yeah itll be fun Case and I already planned it out before” Ruby smiled excited

“I don’t know” Charlie said

“Yeah me either” Bianca said

“Oh c’mon Mum and Bee it’ll be fun” Ruby smiled

“Ok” Charlie and Bianca said before looking to their boyfriends

“Yeah we are up for it” Brax said

“Alright its settled” Casey said

“Let’s go” Ruby said as she and Casey lead the way to the longue room as the others trailed behind

“Do any of you think this may be a bad idea” Bianca asked the others

“Yeah” They replied in unison before they burst out laughing

REALLY enjoyed that, especially …..

 Noticing the pile of text books on the coffee table Brax replied “Well as long as he is studying he can eat as much a he wants”

 “Your jealous of Casey” Ruby simply nodded in response “Why would you be jealous of Casey, I mean I know he’s a good looking kid but he’s not half as charming as me” Brax smiled as he tried to lighten the mood. It seemed to work as a small smile appeared on Ruby face

 “Mmm that was really good” Heath said stuffing his face with the last of his pizza as the others watched on. Not getting a response Heath looked up from his plate to see the five of them looking at him their eyebrows raised wondering how the hell he could eat that much pizza.

“What?” Heath asked

“I can’t believe you just ate a whole box of pizza” Ruby said

“Well what can I say I am a growing man” Heath smirked after swallowing the last of his pizza

“Well I’m pretty sure if you keep eating like that it’s all going to go to your hips” Bianca laughed

“Nah it all goes to my guns that why they’re so big and muscly” Heath said in a manly tone flexing his arms at the same time

 “Well actually Casey and I actually thought of something else we could do a little earlier” Ruby smirked

“Yeah what’s that?” Charlie questioned

“We thought we could play a little game of Truth or Dare” Casey said waiting for the others reactions

“Truth or Dare?” Charlie and Bianca questioned in unison

Archived