Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

Great updates. Please don't stop writing just bacause of lack of comments. Plently people read and don't comment, so i'm sure there are plently of people enjoying this fiction. Me being one of them. :)

That was one was funny. Both with Ruby getting all excited over beating Brax at X-Box and the girls winding up Colleen. :lol:

Update soon :D

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry it's been a while since I updated guys. I went back to school so I was really busy. Thankyou for the comments and hope this one was worth the wait. Comment! :D

As Brax, Heath and Casey made their way down to the beach to the beach for a surf they saw some of the River Boys coming out of the water. Brax immediately felt Heath tense up as he saw the boys. He knew that if the boys mentioned anything about Brodie Heath would flip it as he was still struggling to get his own head around the fact that his best friend raped his girlfriend

“Heath if the boys say anything about Brodie just try and keep your cool ok” Brax said

“Ok I’ll try” Heath muttered just as they reached Sam, Rick, and Pee-Wee

“Hey Brax how are you” Sam asked

“Yeah not bad” Brax said calmly

“Where’s your board?” Rick asked

“Oh can’t surf yet mate, doctors orders not mine” Brax said

“So what’s happening are we getting stuck into Jake’s crew?” Pee-Wee asked

“Nah mate not at the moment you leave me to that ok” Brax said

“Or come on Brax we’ve got to have a bit of fun especially after what Jake did to you” Pee-Wee said

“Boys I’ve told ya alright no going after Jake’s gang, Hammer is already pissed that Jake went down for this and they found this gear so going after them is only going to make things worse especially since Hammer knows Heath should have gone down as well” Brax said sternly making it clear to the boys not to start anymore trouble

“Alright” Pee-Wee said kind of sounding disappointed

“We um… we heard about Brods” Sam said quietly sensing Heath being uncomfortable with the situation

“Yeah um…” Brax said not knowing whether to continue talking in front of Heath

“It’s fine boys I can handle it” Heath said

“You boys know what Brodie did is a line we don’t EVER cross” Brax said making himself clear and all the boys nodded in response

“Not just because of who it was but anyone no girl deserves to be treated like that ever” Brax said thinking not only about Bianca but about Charlie and what she had been through with her rape

“Yeah I’m sorry man, how’s your girl?” Sam asked Heath

“She’s…she’s ok, she’s getting there but it’s gonna take some time” Heath said

“That’s good I guess” Sam said

“Thanks for asking” Heath said

“Anyway boys a gonna hit the waves or what?” Casey asked a smile spread across his face

“That’s the way Case” Rick smiled

“Come on lets go” Pee-Wee said before they all ran down to the water, as Brax plonked his but on the sand and watched the boys as they fought over the waves

~

“Well that was a nice lunch” Ruby said

“Yeah it was…I am sure Colleen was happy to see us out of there” Charlie laughed

“Yeah well someone had to say something to her” Bianca laughed

“Well its good to see you smiling again? Charlie said before giving her best friend a hug

“Thanks” Bianca smiled

“So how are things with you and Heath” Charlie asked

“Great we um…” Bianca said

“What?” Charlie asked curiously

“We had sex again for the first time since everything” Bianca said sheepishly

“Oh yuck to much information” Ruby said blocking her ears as Charlie and Bianca both laughed at her reaction

“That’s good it seems like you are working through this well” Charlie smiled

“Yeah Bianca I’m happy for you to but next time I would appreciate if you kept little piece of information to yourself” Ruby said still completely grossed out

“Sure Rubes” Bianca laughed

“So what about you and Brax?” Bianca asked

“Yeah things are going pretty good I guess, we haven’t spent that much time together with him being in hospital so it will be good to see each other tonight” Charlie smiled excited about the thought of seeing Brax really soon

“Well speak of the devil” Ruby said as she pointed a bit further down the beach and they saw Brax sitting on the sand alone looking out to the surf

“Poor bloke can’t surf” Bianca laughed as they walked closer

“Well lets go see what he’s up to” Charlie said happy at the prospect of seeing Brax

“Ah Charlie hang on” Ruby said pulling her back

“What?” Charlie asked confused

“Do you really think that’s a good idea” Ruby asked

‘What?” Charlie asked still having no idea what either of the girls were talking about

“Going over to Brax with all the River Boys close by” Bianca said

“Why what’s wrong with that?” Charlie asked

“Well how about the fact that you are a cop who is secretly dating a Rive Boy who she is so smitten by if we let her she would probably run over their and jump on top of Brax and start making out with him on the beach in front of everyone” Bianca said trying t hide her laughter

“I…I’m not that smitten… am I?” Charlie asked causing Bianca and Ruby to burst out laughing

“Ah yeah you are” Ruby laughed

“Ok well I just wont say anything then” Charlie said strongly

“I’ll act like he’s not even there” Charlie said

“Ok we’ll see” Bianca said as they walked closer to where Brax was sitting

“Hey Brax” Bianca said snapping out of his thoughts

“Oh hey girls” Brax said standing up with his eyes fixated only on Charlie as stared into each other guys

“Oh my god I knew it” Bianca said

“Yep” Ruby said

“Guys!” Bianca yelled

“Yeah” Charlie and Brax said at the same time as they both looked to Bianca wondering what she was going on about

“Oh my god you guys are so in love” Ruby laughed causing Charlie and Brax to both blush slightly

“And yeah Charlie you lasted about a whole probably five seconds without making it sooo obvious that you are smitten by Brax” Bianca laughed

“Shut up!” Charlie said embarrassed just as Heath, Casey, Sam, Pee-Wee and Rick emerged from the water

“Hey babe” Heath said running up to Bianca and placing a very passionate kiss on her lips as the River Boys wolf whistled causing Heath and Bianca to pull apart and burst out laughing

“How was your lunch?” Casey asked Ruby

“Good, what about your surf?” Ruby asked

“Good” Casey smiled before placing a kiss on her lips

“Oh well Sargent Buckton pity you don’t have anyone to plant one on you maybe I could do the honors” Sam smirked causing Brax to shift uncomfortably

“Oh sorry to disappoint you boys but I’m already taken” Charlie smiled glancing quickly in Brax’s direction he had a smile spread across his face as he knew what Charlie could possibly say

“Oh really who’s the lucky man?” Sam asked

“Oh sorry that’s for me to know and you to never find out” Charlie smiled

“Oh Sarge leaving me heartbroken you are” Sam laughed

“Oh well a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do” Charlie smiled as she glanced again in Brax’s direction but his smile had faded to a look of disappointment

“Um… anyway we better head off” Charlie said now feeling bad about not telling the River Boys

“Yeah we’ll see you soon” Bianca said before the three girls headed back up the beach towards Leah’s

“Alright boys well we might head off to so we’ll catch you later yeah” Heath said before him Brax and Casey walked up the beach the same way the girls went and Brax still hadn’t said a word since Charlie left and Heath and Casey knew exactly why

“What’s wrong Brax ever since Buckton left you went all quiet just cause she didn’t tell the boys about you two” Heath said

“Well why wouldn’t she tell them is she ashamed of me, the only people she has told are you two and Rubes and Bianca” Brax said keeping his head down

“Brax, Charlie loves you and you love her but she is a cop you have to understand that and right now she isn’t comfortable in telling people especially the boys” Casey said

“And if you cared about her than you wouldn’t want the boys knowing ok its dangerous for her” Heath said

“Yeah you’re right” Brax said

“Anyway lets go have a good time” Casey smiled as the boys kept walking towards Leah’s

~

“What happened back there with you and Brax before we left?” Bianca asked as Charlie unlocked the back door and the girls walked inside

“I don’t know I think he thought I was gonna tell the boys about us” Charlie said biting her bottom lip feeling slightly guilty

“Well did you want to tell them” Ruby asked

“I don’t know” Charlie said running her hands through her hair

“Well then you made the right decision” Bianca smiled as she comfortingly rubbed her friends arm

“I just hope that Brax isn’t upset cause he seemed like it when we left” Charlie sighed

“Charlie…he loves you everything is going to be fine” Bianca said reassuring just as there was a knock at the door

“That’s them I should probably get the door” Charlie said before walking door to the back door and opening it to see Brax, Heath and Casey standing there

“Hey” Charlie smiled awkwardly referring to Brax

“Charlie its ok I’m not angry I’ll wait until your ready” Brax smiled

“Thankyou” Charlie giggled before he placed a passionate kiss on the lips causing the others to groan loudly

“Aww C’mon Buckton let me in will ya” Heath said pushing past the two of them and into the house and headed to the living room with the others in tow

Charlie and Brax pressed they’re foreheads against each other and looked into each others eyes

“I love you” Charlie whispered

“I love you too” Brax smiled kissing her once again

“Aww c’mon you two enough with the make out session let’s order some pizza” Heath called from the living room as Charlie and Brax pulled apart laughing and headed into the living room hand in hand

Hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment! :wub:

LOVED that, especially ......

 “Or come on Brax we’ve got to have a bit of fun especially after what Jake did to you” Pee-Wee said

 “You boys know what Brodie did is a line we don’t EVER cross” Brax said making himself clear and all the boys nodded in response

“Not just because of who it was but anyone no girl deserves to be treated like that ever” Brax said thinking not only about Bianca but about Charlie and what she had been through with her rape

 “Well that was a nice lunch” Ruby said

“Yeah it was…I am sure Colleen was happy to see us out of there” Charlie laughed

“Yeah well someone had to say something to her” Bianca laughed

 “Great we um…” Bianca said

“What?” Charlie asked curiously

“We had sex again for the first time since everything” Bianca said sheepishly

“Oh yuck to much information” Ruby said blocking her ears as Charlie and Bianca both laughed at her reaction

“That’s good it seems like you are working through this well” Charlie smiled

“Yeah Bianca I’m happy for you to but next time I would appreciate if you kept little piece of information to yourself” Ruby said still completely grossed out

 “Well how about the fact that you are a cop who is secretly dating a Rive Boy who she is so smitten by if we let her she would probably run over their and jump on top of Brax and start making out with him on the beach in front of everyone” Bianca said trying t hide her laughter

“I…I’m not that smitten… am I?” Charlie asked causing Bianca and Ruby to burst out laughing

“Ah yeah you are” Ruby laughed

“Ok well I just wont say anything then” Charlie said strongly

“I’ll act like he’s not even there” Charlie said

 Oh my god you guys are so in love” Ruby laughed causing Charlie and Brax to both blush slightly

“And yeah Charlie you lasted about a whole probably five seconds without making it sooo obvious that you are smitten by Brax” Bianca laughed

“Shut up!” Charlie said embarrassed

 “Oh well Sargent Buckton pity you don’t have anyone to plant one on you maybe I could do the honors” Sam smirked causing Brax to shift uncomfortably

“Oh sorry to disappoint you boys but I’m already taken” Charlie smiled glancing quickly in Brax’s direction he had a smile spread across his face as he knew what Charlie could possibly say

“Oh really who’s the lucky man?” Sam asked

“Oh sorry that’s for me to know and you to never find out” Charlie smiled

“Oh Sarge leaving me heartbroken you are” Sam laughed

Oh well a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do” Charlie smiled as she glanced again in Brax’s direction but his smile had faded to a look of disappointment

 Charlie and Brax pressed they’re foreheads against each other and looked into each others eyes

“I love you” Charlie whispered

“I love you too” Brax smiled kissing her once again

“Aww c’mon you two enough with the make out session let’s order some pizza” Heath called from the living room as Charlie and Brax pulled apart laughing and headed into the living room hand in hand

Archived