Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

Enjoyed that, especially ......

 “Just because Brodie was my friend doesn’t mean I would let Bianca suffer and not tell you where I think he might be ok, I would tell you but I honestly don’t know” Brax said before placing a kiss on her hand

“Ok I believe you” Charlie smiled before turning her attention to Heath and Bianca she watched on for a moment as she saw how distraught her friend was made her think about her own attack those many years ago which made her tremble inside

 “To honest I’m not sure but Brodie knows he’s in trouble whether he likes it or not so he knows its just a matter of time before he’s locked up and knows that no gun is going to save him” Heath said

 “Brodie Upton you are under arrest fir the sexual assault of Bianca Scott, you don’t have to say anything, and anything you do say will be used as evidence in the court of law” Charlie said

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for everyone who commented I really appreciate it and I hope this one was worth the wait :D

Charlie walked through the hospital corridors towards Brax's room. After a long but satisfying day at work having captured her best friends attacker, she was very eager to see her boyfriend. Reaching the door of Brax's room she pushed it open to see Brax peacefully sleeping. Charlie smiled sitting down on the chair beside his bed and taking his hand in hers. The slight movement causing him to wake up.

"Hey you" Brax said smiling 

"Hey sorry I didn't mean to wake you" Charlie said

"Its fine babe" Brax smiled

They looked at into each others eyes sharing a moment alone since Brax found himself in hospital. Brax prompted her sit on the bed next to him as they embraced in a passionate kissing deepening before they slowly pulled away.

"I love you" Charlie smiled looking into his eyes as she saw his grin widened at the words that had just left her mouth

"I love you too" Brax said before placing another peck on her lips

"You should head off; What time is it?" Brax asked

"Nearly nine o'clock" Charlie said 

"What and you only just finished work, I thought once you found Brodie you were finished and by the way did you find him?" Brax asked

"Yeah we found him where Heath said he thought he might be, he was armed but he gave in" Charlie said

"Oh atleast you got him and lucky he didnt hurt you... I had a visit from Watson and another one of the officers they came to get my statement about the attack" Brax said

"Yeah Jake was arrested they brought him not long after we got Brodie" Charlie said 

"Yeah well I basically told them everything so Jake was locked up but I am worried things are going get bad with the boys now that Brodie has been put away" Brax said

"Don't worry about it you just concentrate on getting better" Charlie said

"Yeah you're right, So how come you stayed back" Brax asked

"Joyce was being a pain in the ass and asked me to stay back and so I told him if he gave me the next couple of days off I would..... and then I can be home when you come home" Charlie smiled 

"Well that will be nice, Heath said when he spoke to the docs this arvo they said depending on how I am tonight that they should be able to go home tomorrow " Brax smiled

"Well I better let you get some rest I am probably to head over to Bianca's and let them know about Brodie" Charlie smiled

"Yeah well they went to get some of Heaths things before heading back over there" Brax said

"I have seen a real change in Heath Braxton" Charlie smiled

"What can I say it's the first time the guys been in love" Brax said

"Yeah well I think it's really helping Bianca" Charlie smiled

"Yeah....." Brax said looking down being suddenly uncomfortable with the conversation which Charlie instantly noticed

"Hey what's up" Charlie asked curious at his sudden change in character

"Its just I think after today Bianca seeing her attacker and being who it was, instead of having I don't like some sort of closure knowing her attacker was being brought to justice she became more distant to Heath and he's worried he's done something wrong" Brax said

"She was probably just frightened about seeing Brodie and realizing that it was him who did those horrible things to her that's all but when I go I can have a chat to Heath if you want" Charlie smiled 

"Yeah that would be really great" Brax smiled

"Ok well I better get going" Charlie said before placing another kiss on Brax's lips before pulling away leaving him wanting much more. Brax have her the big puppy dog eyes but she didn't give in.

"Goodnight baby" Charlie said huskily while smiling at him seductively 

Brax couldn't help but burst in laughter as he watched Charlie check nobody was looking before leaving the hospital room. 

Charlie smiled as she made her way out of the hospital but little did she know that someone had been watching there whole interaction. The woman shook her head in disbelief, anger and jealousy before pulling her phone out of his pocket and dialing a number.

"Yeah you were right he's sleeping with the copper" The woman said into the phone before hanging up and placing the phone back into her pocket and made her way out of the hospital ready to spread the news.

~

Heath carried Bianca through to her bedroom as she had fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie. Heath undid the sheets before placing her down on the bed which caused her to wake up.

"Hey you ok" Heath asked sitting down on the end of the bed

"Yeah I'm alright just tired" Bianca replied 

"Well you get some rest it's been a long day" Heath smiled standing up and placing a kiss on her forehead before walking out of her room to sleep on the couch

"Hey where you going?" Bianca asked

"To sleep" Heath said laughing 

"You can sleep here it's the least I can do if I am going to make you stay with me" Bianca said

"Bianca you didn't make me stay I want to and yes I would like to sleep in the bed but are you sure that you are going to be comfortable" Heath asked

"Yeah I'll be fine and plus I have you to protect me" Bianca said smiling  up at him

"Ok but I am going to go make a cup of tea I'm not tired yet" Heath said

"Heath Braxton.... drinking tea" Bianca laughed

"I'm just full of surprises" Heath smiled before leaving the bedroom. Bianca laughed to herself for the moment about the conversation they had just had before settling down and slowly drifting off to sleep.

Heath had just finished making his cup of tea before settled down on the couch after finding nothing to watch on TV he began looking through the collection of magazines April and Bianca had spread across the coffee table and became engrossed in an article in a Cosmopolitan magazine. Halfway through his cup of tea and his readings there was a knock at the door.

"Oh hey Charlie" Heath said smiling at her to see the familiar he knew as his brothers girlfriend and cop

"Hey Heath" Charlie said

"Is Brax ok" Heath asked concerned that Brax's condition may have changed

"His fine I just came to talk to you actually, is it ok if I come in" Charlie asked

"Yeah of course" Heath said stepping out of the doorway so Charlie could come into the house as she made her way to the couch she noticed the open magazine and half drank tea on the coffee table and she immediately burst out laughing.

"Oh so this is what you do in your spare time Heath read about the Kardashians and drink tea" Charlie laughed

"Well I am living with chicks at the moment so you'll have to bear with me" Heath laughed

"Oh I thought you were just going soft" Charlie laughed

"Never Buckton you should know me by now" Heath smiled before taking a seat next to her on the couch

"So what did you want to talk to me about" Heath asked

"I just wanted to let you know that we got Brodie" Charlie said looking attentively at Heath to see his reaction

"Oh well thats good" Heath said

"And I just wanted to ask if you were okay cause Brax and I are worried about how you are taking all this with Brodie being Bianca's attacker" Charlie said as she watched Heath look down at the ground and immediately knew that he was feeling a bit down.

"Heath you can talk to me you know that right" Charlie said

"Yeah I know..... its not so much that Brodie was the one who ra...." 

"It's ok I what you mean" Charlie said opting to Heath to continue 

"Yeah its just I think Bianca is kind of angry with me cause Brodie was her attacker and think that she thinks I was going to believe Brodie over her or something. I thought that when we found out who it was she would have been... I don't know...." Heath said trying to find the right words

"Closure?" Charlie asked understanding what Heath meant from her own attack but 'closure' was something she didn't feel for over 16 years until her father Ross killed Grant

"Yeah closure.... I thought knowing that he was behind bars she would felt better but it just seems to had made things worse" Heath said 

"I think Bianca was just shocked about who it was and how she saw him and stuff and she probably started remembering things about the attack after she saw Brodie" Charlie said

"Yeah your probably right but an I actually helping her" Heath asked

"Of course you are Heath, you are comforting her, staying with her every minute of the day you have even resorted to reading the Cosmopolitan" Charlie laughed

"Yeah" Heath said

"Can I share something with you" Charlie asked

"Sure" Heath said curious as to what Charlie is about to tell him

I not what Bianca is going through cause when I was 14 I was raped by my boyfriend" Charlie said softly as she felt her eyes stinging with the tears that wanted to flow

"Charlie I am so sorry" Heath said

"It's ok" Charlie said as a line tear slide down her cheek

"Is that how you got Ruby" Heath asked

"Yeah she was the only good thing happened because of it" Charlie smiled

"That's why I really wanted to find Bianca's attacker because nobody deserves this and I needed to it for myself  too" Charlie said 

"Why was he never bought to justice" Heath asked

"When my dad found out I was pregnant he wouldnt let me it had been about 5 months so I never told the police but when Grant came looking for Ruby about two years ago my dad he killed him" Charlie said

"Oh wow I am sorry but at least one good thing came out of it Rubes" Heath said 

"Yeah thats but that's why you need to stay and help Bianca through this because she does love you Heath but right now she just needs time and help" Charlie said

"I promise you I will and I know this might sound you know a little weird seeing as we have never really gotten on but I do like you Buckton and if Brax is happy then so am I and I'm sorry you had nobody to help you when you went through this" Heath said

"Aww thank you" Charlie smiled before they embraced in a hug

"I never thought I'd see the day where I'd hug a cop" Heath said as they

pulled out of the embrace and burst out laughing

"I never thought I'd see side of Heath Braxton... Bianca is lucky to have you Heath" Charlie smiled 

"Brax is lucky to have you too... even if you are a cop" Heath smirked

"You may gone soft but you still have that smart ass attitude don't you" Charlie laughed

"Would you expect anything less?" Heath asked a smirk spread wide across his face 

"No" Charlie laughed as hey reached the front door

"Well thanks for coming round I really enjoyed our talk" Heath smiled

"Me too well I better head off have a good night" Charlie smiled before walking out towards her car

"You too" Heath said before he closed the door and headed into Bianca's room to go to sleep

He watched her sleep for a moment thinking about what Charlie had told him about her own attack. He sighed at the thought of the pain both of them must have gone and be going through they didn't deserve it he thought as he switched off the light and climbed and placed a kiss on Bianca's forehead causing her to move and awake up.

"Goodnight beautiful" Heath whispered

"I love you and I will always be her for you" Heath smiled down at her

"I love you too" Bianca smiled up at him before they shared their first kiss on the lips since the attack

Pulling away they stared loving into each others eyes before lying down together Heath wrapping his arms around her from behind and falling asleep in each others arms.....

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW I HAVE LIKE FOR PROMOS FOR HOME AND AWAY IF ANYONE WANTS THEM TO MESSAGE ME! Xoxo

Brilliant update!!

I wonder who the man is who caught Charlie and Brax together. Hope nothing bad comes of it but I just know it will :(

I'm loving the softer side to Heath and his conversation with Charlie was just lovely!

Cant wait for more :)

LOOOOVED that, especially ......

 They looked at into each others eyes sharing a moment alone since Brax found himself in hospital. Brax prompted her sit on the bed next to him as they embraced in a passionate kissing deepening before they slowly pulled away.

"I love you" Charlie smiled looking into his eyes as she saw his grin widened at the words that had just left her mouth

"I love you too" Brax said before placing another peck on her lips

 "Joyce was being a pain in the ass and asked me to stay back and so I told him if he gave me the next couple of days off I would..... and then I can be home when you come home" Charlie smiled

 "I have seen a real change in Heath Braxton" Charlie smiled

"What can I say it's the first time the guys been in love" Brax said

"Yeah well I think it's really helping Bianca" Charlie smiled

 Brax couldn't help but burst in laughter as he watched Charlie check nobody was looking before leaving the hospital room.

Charlie smiled as she made her way out of the hospital but little did she know that someone had been watching there whole interaction. The man shook his head in disbelief before pulling his phone out of his pocket and dialing a number.

"Yeah you were right he's sleeping with the pigs" The man said into the phone before hanging up and placing the phone back into his pocket and made his way out of the hospital ready to spread the news.

 "Ok but I am going to go make a cup of tea I'm not tired yet" Heath said

"Heath Braxton.... drinking tea" Bianca laughed

"I'm just full of surprises" Heath smiled before leaving the bedroom.

 "Oh so this is what you do in your spare time Heath read about the Kardashians and drink tea" Charlie laughed

"Well I am living with chicks at the moment so you'll have to bear with me" Heath laughed

"Oh I thought you were just going soft" Charlie laughed

 I not what Bianca is going through cause when I was 14 I was raped by my boyfriend" Charlie said softly as she felt her eyes stinging with the tears that wanted to flow

"Charlie I am so sorry" Heath said

"It's ok" Charlie said as a line tear slide down her cheek

"Is that how you got Ruby" Heath asked

"Yeah she was the only good thing happened because of it" Charlie smiled

 before they embraced in a hug

"I never thought I'd see the day where I'd hug a cop" Heath said as they

pulled out of the embrace and burst out laughing

"I never thought I'd see side of Heath Braxton... Bianca is lucky to have you Heath" Charlie smiled

"Brax is lucky to have you too... even if you are a cop" Heath smirked

"You may gone soft but you still have that smart ass attitude don't you" Charlie laughed

Hey guys

Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days I have been really busy. Also deciding where to take the story after the season return of Home and away 2012. So I have decided to keep going with the story and I have a couple of ideas planned. I have edited a small part in the previous chapter I posted to suit the next one which should be up by tonight. Sorry if you thought this was an update :) xo

Hey guys thank you so much for commenting and sorry for the delay in posting I have been really busy and I had a bit of writers block :angry:

I appreciate all of you who comment it means alot that you are actually enjoying the story :wub:

Hope this next one is alright :blink:

Bianca woke in Heath’s arms she woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the new day ahead of her as she had finally laid her demons to rest knowing her attack was in jail and was ready to start afresh and focus on her new relationship with the man she loved. Her thoughts were interrupted by Heath awaken next to her

“Good morning babe” Heath said smiling up at her before letting out a huge yawn causing Bianca to chuckle slightly

“Good…really good actually” Bianca smiled before leaning down and placing a kiss on his lips which quickly depended before Heath pulled away

“Are you sure you are ready for this is it a bit soon?” Heath asked

Bianca simply shook her head and smiled before they quickly continued what they started the kiss deepening more and more as she slipped her tongue into Heath’s mouth causing him to do the same, Bianca then rolled on top of him kissing him with more force before they began to tear at each others clothes. But unfortunately their moment was interrupted by the sound of Heath’s mobile ringing.

“Noooooooo” Heath groaned in between kisses before Bianca rolled off him allowing him to answer the phone

“Hello” Heath said annoyance clearly evident in his voice

“Ok I’m on my way” Heath said before hanging up the phone and placing it back on the bedside table

“Who was that?” Bianca asked curiously

“It was the hospital they said we can come pick up Brax” Heath said

“Oh ok” Bianca said sounding disappointed

“But not until we finish what we started” Heath smiled before pulling Bianca back on top of him as began making love to each other

~

Brax sat sitting in the hospital bed bored out of his brain. The doctor had called Heath and told him Brax was ready to be discharged and he had supposedly said he was coming right over. Glancing at the clock that was about an hour ago. What was taking him so long? Bianca and Heath entering the room laughing interrupted his thoughts. There laughter was also interrupted as they saw the stern look Brax was giving them both

“Where have you been?” Brax asked annoyed

“We were just…um” Heath said not really wanting to tell his brother why they had taken so long to come and pick him up

“Sleeping!”

“Watching the news” Heath and Bianca said at the same time

Brax just laughed at them as they both began to blush they hadn’t really figured out what they’re cover story was going to be as they didn’t really want to admit they spent the morning having sex

“Well it looks like you two need to get your stories straight although I think I might know what took you so long” Brax laughed

“Yeah anyway are you ready to get out of this place bro?” Heath asked trying to change the subject as quickly as possible

“Yeah I can’t wait to see the back of this place” Brax said

“Well Bianca will help you up and I’ll go start filling out the discharge papers” Heath said making his way out of the room

“Alright lets get you out of here” Bianca said going over to Brax’s bedside and going to help him up

“I’m fine Bianca I can manage” Brax said as he tried to get out of bed himself but winced in pain

“Ok stop trying to be Mr Tough Guy Braxton and let me help you” Bianca said

“Ok” Brax laughed as he took Bianca’s hand she helped him up from the bed out of the room to the desk where Heath was finishing signed the forms

“Ok so just sign and your free to go” The nurse said to Heath as he placed his signature on the bottom

“So Mr Braxton you’ve got your medication and you can come back in a couple of days to make sure the wounds are fully healed and there are no sign of infection or any other problems ok” The nurse informed them

“Yeah I will be back in a couple of days unfortunately” Brax laughed

“Ok I will see you in a couple of days, have a nice day” The nurse smiled at them before they made there way down the hospital corridors and out to the car

“So we are going to drop you at home and then I’m going to get Bianca’s stuff with her and she can come stay at the house to while we are helping you” Heath said to Brax as he helped Brax into the car before going around to the driver’s side and climbing in

“No Heath it’s fine I don’t need to stay with you I will be fine on my own” Bianca said with no truth whatsoever

“No Bianca you can come and stay with us its fine with me” Brax smiled

“You are staying with us ok” Heath said firmly not wanting Bianca to be by herself

“Ok boss” Bianca saluted towards Heath causing Brax and her to start laughing before they pulled out of the car park and drove off to Braxton household

~

Casey and Ruby were sitting at the dining table at the Braxton’s share house. When the door to the house opened and in came Brax followed closely by Heath and Bianca causing Ruby and Casey to immediately jump of their seats

“Braaaxxx” Ruby smiled making her way to towards him and giving him a big hug

“Hey Rubes” Brax smiled

“Hey man” Casey said to Brax embracing in a manly hug

“How you been” Brax asked

“Good I’ve had the place to myself seeing as these two love birds over here can’t be away from each other” Casey said pointed to Bianca and Heath

“Hey give your brother a break he’s just in love” Brax laughed

“Yeah” Heath said before grabbing Bianca and placing a passionate kiss on the lips just to annoy them

“Ewwwww” Casey and Ruby groaned in disgust causing Bianca and Heath to start laughing

“Yeah guys I have to admit that was pretty gross” Brax laughed

“Anyway” Casey shook his head trying to shake the image of Bianca and Heath making out right in front of him

“How are you feeling Brax?” Ruby asked

“Yeah not to bad I was just glad to get out of that hospital but you know I could use with a bit of help you know like you can make me breakfast and do my laundry what do reckon Rubes” Brax laughed

Ruby just raised her eyebrows and simply said “In your dreams Brax” Ruby laughed

“Oh I was looking forward to being waited on” Brax said pretending to look disappointed

“It’s ok I can just dress Heath up in a little maids outfit and you’ll be all set” Ruby laughed

“Oh you’re gonna get it Rubes” Heath said as chased her around the lounge room before grabbing her a throwing him over her shoulders causing her and the others to burst into fits of laughter as Ruby kicked and punched

“Heeeatthh” Ruby squealed

“Say your sorry” Heath said amused

“Ok I’m sorry” Ruby laughed as Heath put her back on the ground

“Oh Brax” Ruby said still trying to control her laughter

“I forgot to tell you Charlie said for all of us to go to our house tonight for dinner and we can get some pizzas” Ruby said

“I’m in” Brax and Bianca said in unison

“I’ll go anywhere if there’s free food and drinks” Heath said causing the other to laugh

“Well I’ll let Charlie know and then maybe when you get back from getting your stuff from your house and then maybe the boys can go for a surf in the arvo and we can meet Charlie at the diner for a coffee” Ruby asked Bianca

“Yeah I’m up for that” Bianca said looking to the boys for their opinion

“Yeah definitely” The Braxton brothers agreed

“Well we better head and grab you stuff and we will be back shortly” Heath said taking Bianca hand and heading out the door

“Bye guys” They called after them

“So who’s up for a game of Xbox?” Casey asked

“Yeah even if I am a bit bruised and battered I’ll still flog you guys” Brax smirked

“Oh you’re on Braxton” Ruby laughed before they all jumped on couch to play

Archived