Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ENJOYED that, especially.............

 “Yes Sargent, geez you are already starting to sound like Buckton!” Heath mocked before making his way out the door and heading to Bianca’s

 Heath approached Bianca’s house but stopped in his tracks as he heard screaming and crying, hearing the cries Heath immediately knew that it was Bianca and ran towards the front door and burst into the house to find Bianca tossing and turning on the couch having a nightmare.

 “Just getting an early dinner before heading back home to study” Ruby said chirpily

“Great!” Casey said sarcastically before Ruby playfully hit him on the arm

 Brax hopped into his car and made his way back home, but little did he know that when Tegan received the message she didn’t tell Jake that Brax wasn’t going to turn up and when Jake arrived to find Brax nowhere to be seen he flipped it……….

 “What a bit like you and Brax eh Buckton” Heath said as he winked at her with a smirk on his face

Charlie didn’t know what to say all she could do was blush and all Bianca could do was laugh

 "No Case this is awesome next week I’d even clean your mum's house" Ruby replied sarcastically and laughing as Casey came over and wrapped his arms around Ruby’s waist

 "Well that's bad news for me and even worse news for you

Thankyou for the comments JarlieFanEver, Samantha1 and JosieTash! I am not sure whether to continue this fan fic cause not many of you are commenting but let me know if you like it and want me to continue! Also sorry for the late update I had a bit of writer's block! xx :D

"Darrrrylll" Jake replied as I froze at the sound of his voice

"Right where's Casey?" Brax asked his voice shaking slighlty

"Oh he's here with his pretty little girlfriend but the real question is where's my stuff?" Jake replied

"You will never see your stuff again if anything happens to those kids, right anything but I can guarantee you will see me" Brax replied angrily

"Yeah, yeah.... I want my stuff back!!" Jake replied with even more anger in his voice

"Yeah alright we'll meet at the same place in half an hour" Brax replied quickly

"Well you better turn up this time" Jake replied

"Yeah and nothing better happen to...." Brax continued before he heard the line go dead

"F***" Brax said to himself before making his way out the door

~

Back at the restaurant:

"Alright let's go" Jake signalled to Casey

"No!" Casey replied sternly

"I'm sorry I'm confused I thought you were meant to be the smart one" Jake replied

"I am and that's why we aren't going anywhere with you" Casey replied

"Really" Jake replied before taking a step closer to Casey and clasping his hand around his throat pushing him up against the booth chair

"Oh" Ruby gasped

"Just leave her it has nothing to do with her" Casey replied softly

"Oh yeah no worries mate I'll just drop her down to the cop shop does that suit you?" Jake asked

"Alright cause if you don't listen to what I say I am going to hurt her first and make you watch" Jake yelled

"Ok we get it" Ruby replied softly

"Oh I know you get it, but do you get it" Jake replied looking to Casey as he nodded

"Good" Jake replied before releasing his grip on Casey

"You get up" Jake yelled at Ruby before pulling her up off the couch and pushing her towards the exit

"Go!" Jake yelled in Casey's face before pushing him also towards the exit and making his way after them

~

Bianca and Heath were snuggled together on the couch as they watched a movie together. Irene stood from the kitchen drinking the the last drops of her cuppa watching happily as Bianca left so comfortable around Heath.

"Alright love I am off to bed" Irene said to Heath as she walked over to the couch noticing Bianca was falling asleep in Heath's arms

"Good night Irene" Heath replied as he stroked Bianca's beautiful blonde curls

"You know it's so great to see you to like this considering the circumstances, she really loves you, you know" Irene replied a huge smile spread across her face

"Yeah well I love her too Irene and I am going to be here for her every step of the way" Heath replied a huge smile also spread across his face

"Well I am very happy she has found you" Irene smiled

"I'm more than happy I found her" Heath smiled as he continued to stroke her hair

"Well I'm going to head off to bed but I sure I will see you tomorrow sometime" Irene smiled before standing up from the couch and heading up the stairs of the beach house

"Goodnight" Heath called a little to loudly causing Bianca to wake up

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you" Heath said

"It's fine" Bianca said sitting up

"Well how about I get you off to bed and then head off" Heath standing up and placing his hands out to help Bianca up

"Oh ok" Bianca said sounding disappointed

"What's wrong" Heath asked

"It's nothing don't worry" Bianca said standing up and walking towards her bedroom as she felt tears welling in her eyes

"Bianca hang on" Heath said chasing after her and stopping her from walking any further

"Hey what are the tears for" Heath asked as pulled Bianca into a hug

"I just....I really wanted you to stay with me again tonight and I thought that you didn't want to when you said that you wanted to go home" Bianca replied in between tears

"Hey I will stay with you whenever you want I just didn't want to pressure you into anything" Heath said

"Really so you'll stay with me" Bianca asked her tears slowly stopping

"Of course I will" Heath replied before placing a kiss on the top of her head and snuggling back on the couch together before they slowly drifted of to sleep

~

Casey and Ruby sat in the car the car anxiously waiting for Brax to arrive as Jake roamed the outside of the car. Casey looked to Ruby who had silent tears streaming down her face

"Hey it's ok Brax will be hear soon and this will all be over" Casey said placing a comforting hand on Ruby's leg

"I hope your right" Ruby replied

"I usually am..." Casey scoffed

There thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car approaching which they both knew would be Brax

"Ok just sit tight" Casey told Ruby

Hope you liked it let me know whether I should continue!! xx

I‘m REALLY enjoying this fic, so i DO hope you continue !!!!

That was ACE !!!!!, especially.............

 "Oh he's here with his pretty little girlfriend but the real question is where's my stuff?" Jake replied

 "You get up" Jake yelled at Ruby before pulling her up off the couch and pushing her towards the exit

 "You know it's so great to see you to like this considering the circumstances, she really loves you, you know" Irene replied a huge smile spread across her face

 "Hey what are the tears for" Heath asked as pulled Bianca into a hug

"I just....I really wanted you to stay with me again tonight and I thought that you didn't want to when you said that you wanted to go home" Bianca replied in between tears

"Hey I will stay with you whenever you want I just didn't want to pressure you into anything" Heath said

"Really so you'll stay with me" Bianca asked her tears slowly stopping

"Of course I will" Heath replied before placing a kiss on the top of her head and snuggling back on the couch together before they slowly drifted of to sleep

 Casey looked to Ruby who had silent tears streaming down her face

I'm not a regular visitor to the Fan Fic Sections but I was recommended to your story by another staff member.

I enjoyed your story as I was a fan of the Heath/Bianca relationship and now think that the Heath / April get together has interesting possibilities.

You write well and it is good to see you using the Forum to showcase your work.

I note in passing that your signature is very long. Forum rules recommend a maximum of 5 lines. Could you help us out be rearranging the signature content to fit within the 5 - 6 lines.

Cheers,

John H

Thank you guys for all the comments john003au, JosieTash, mizziette, Shezza and ~JarlieFanEver~!! I will continue seeing as you guys are enjoying the story!! :D

Hope you like this next one........

Brax walked of the car towards Jake who was leaning against the bonnet of his car. Brax looked into the window of the car to make sure that Casey and Ruby ere alright before Casey gave him a nod indicating they were fine before Brax handed the bag to Jake.

"Better late than never I suppose" Jake said to Brax as he unzipped the backpack to find some of his gear was missing

"Where's the rest of it?" Jake asked angrily

"I don't know probably in the police evidence locker" Brax replied

"I don't believe this" Jake replied

"Well that's the way it is you need to go get it yourself or ride it off cause they're your only two options, I don't really care which way you go" Brax replied

"Yeah well I think I am going to go with the third option" Jake replied before punching Brax right in the nose

Casey and Ruby both gasped in shock as the two men tackled each other to the ground before was on top of Jake and punched him right in the nose which he thought knocked him out before stumbling over to Jake's car where Casey and Ruby were.

"Casey you guys need to get out of here quick" Brax said holding his side and breathing heavily as he watched Casey and Ruby scramble out of the car but little did he know Jake was behind him with a pocket knife in hand

"Brax look out" Casey screamed before Brax turned around to see Jake holding the knife

He tried to keep the knife as far away from him as possible as Casey and Ruby watched on in horror

"Casey and Ruby run" Brax screamed as he still tried to hold the knife away from him

Casey and Ruby ran as fast as they could before turning around again after hearing which they both knew came from Brax turning their heads they saw Brax had fallen to the ground clutching his side and screaming in agony and pain while Jake quickly left the scene as soon as they knew Jake was out of sight they raced back to Brax's side

"Oh my gosh Brax" Ruby said kneeling next to him as lone tear slide down her face seeing the pain he was in

"We have to call an ambulance" Ruby said

"No... I will be... fine just... take me back to the restaurant" Brax replied slowly

"No Brax you need medical attention" Casey said worried for his brothers safety

"No... then people.... will start asking questions..... just take me back to the restaurant" Brax said

"Ok... but if this gets any worse or the bleeding doesn't stop we are taking you to the hospital alright" Ruby said

"Ok... just... get me in the... car" Brax replied running out of breath

"Ok Ruby grab his other leg and put him in the backseat" Casey said before they helped Brax in the backseat where Ruby sat with him as Casey drove them back to the restaurant

~

"C'mon Brax stay with me" Ruby said to him as Casey and Ruby carried him into one of the booths back at the restaurant

"I'll go get some towels and painkillers from the back" Casey said

Ruby lifted Brax's shirt up to see the blood pouring of his side and he winced in pain

"Oh Brax" Ruby said as she looked up at him to see him drifting from consciousness

"Brax c'mon" Ruby said as she tried to wake Brax

"Charlie..... is that you" Brax asked thinking Ruby was Charlie

"No Brax, it's Rubes" Ruby replied

"Rubes... can you get... Charlie" Brax replied

"Sure I'll call her" Ruby said before jumping up and pulling out her phone and dialing Charlie's number

~

Charlie was at the station getting ready to head home after a long night's work. Just as she was heading out the door she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket, as she pulled it out she saw Ruby's name flashing across the screen and immediately answered wondering why her daughter would be calling her in the middle of the night

"Ruby what's wrong" Charlie asked concerned

"Mum, it's Brax he has been stabbed by Jake" Ruby replied

"Oh my god is he ok, where is he?" Charlie asked concerned for Brax

"He's not in a good way, he has blood pouring out of his side where he was stabbed but he won't let us take him to the hospital because then the police will be called so we are at the restaurant at the moment and Casey is trying to stop the bleeding" Ruby replied as she looked on to Casey trying desperately to stop the bleeding as Brax cried out in pain

"Oh my god well I just finished work so I will be over in a minute but make sure you keep him conscious" Charlie said

"I will try my best but he has already been drifting in and out of consciousness and when I wake him up he thinks I am you and keeps asking for you" Ruby replied

"Ok I'm on way now" Charlie replied before hanging up the phone and running to the car as she felt tears streaming down her face

~

"Brax just stay awake a bit longer, Charlie will be here soon ok" Ruby said just as Charlie burst through the door of the restaurant

"Brax!" Charlie said as she raced to his side

"Oh my god what has he done to you" Charlie said as she felt the tears streaming down her face

"C'mon Brax you have to stay with us and Charlie is here now too" Casey said

"Char..lie, Ch...arlie..." Brax said just before he collapsed onto he floor

"Oh my god Brax!" Charlie screamed as she raced to his side

"RUBY CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Casey screamed before Ruby pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed 000

"Brax baby please be ok" Charlie cried as she held on to an almost lifeless Brax.....

Hope you liked it...

Archived