Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was ACE !!!!!!, especially.............

 "I have tried like 20 times and it's just gone to her voicemail and I doubt that anyone invited her over or that she went to..." April said before stopping mid-sentence

"April are you still there" Charlie asked

"Yeah and I think I might have figured out where Bianca went" April replied sounding a little more happoer than before

 "You've got to be kidding me, I was looking forward to spending the day with this super hot girl I know aye" Brax replied cheekily before placing another kiss on her lips which quickly deepened before Charlie was lying on top of Brax as he kissed her down her neck before reaching to unclip her bra but was stopped by Charlie pushing herself off him

 "That is fantastic, after the attack when Bianca thought that it could have been you would attacked her she just broke down she cried and cried for you and I always hoped that it wasn't you who did this to her" April said tears also welling in her eyes as she spoke about Bianca's attack

"April I would never do anything to hurt your sister ok, she is the most amazing person I have ever met and I love her very much" Heath said sincerely before embracing April in another hug which was interrupted by the stirring of Bianca waking up on the couch

"Hey April, how did you know I was here?" Bianca asked her sister curiously while rubbing her eyes

 "So how was Buckton" Heath asked chuckling to himself

"Wha.. What are you talking about" Brax said

"C'mon mate it's quite obvious and anyway Case and Rubes told me about a week ago" Heath replied calmly

 Charlie immediately rummaged through her bag to get her phone, she dialled Brax's number but there was no answer she had a sick feeling in he stomach worried that now Jake was out he could hurt Brax, but she pushed the thought to the back of her head. But what she didn't know was Brax was already in great danger.....

Thankyou for all the wonderful comments Samantha1, Shezza, ~JarlieFanEver~, RoRo90, homeandaway13, Lucii, mizzilette, Danni02 and Josie Tash!! I am really glad uses are liking this story and sorry my update was so late my laptop broke! :) Hope you like this one :D

Brax heard the knocking on the front door and immediately jumped off the couch to opening it and finding Tegan standing outside the door. Brax looked around the front porch to make sure nobody was watching before pulling Tegan inside the house.

“What was that for” Tegan asked curious as to why Brax was so edgy

“Just come in and sit down” Brax said sternly leading Tegan over to the dining table where she took a seat, looking curiously at Brax to what he was going to say next

“Did you tell Jake where his gear is?” Brax asked

“What are you talking about?” Tegan smirked

“Did you tell him? Don’t lie to me Tegan” Brax said

There was a long silence, as Brax looked Tegan in the eye before she spoke

“I had too” Tegan replied as Brax slammed the chair against the table

“Do you have any idea what you just did” Brax asked

“Oi what’s going on” Heath asked as he entered the room after having his shower

“She told Jake where his gear is” Brax replied angrily

“Baby if he knew that I knew and didn’t say anything he would have killed me, I swear to God I didn’t mean to drop you in it” Tegan replied placing her arm on Brax in comfort but he quickly shoved her off

“Yeah but you just did! So now you’re going to help me out!” Brax yelled

“Anything you want me to do” Tegan replied her voice shaking as she watched Brax yell at her

“Yeah you set up a meeting” Brax yelled

“Ok do you want me to tell him what it’s about?” Tegan asked

“Yeah he wants his stuff back and I want to get it to him a.s.a.p.!” Brax yelled

“And Tegan don’t you cross me on this, now you get out of here!” Brax yelled as he watched Tegan make his way to the door

“I’ll come with you mate…” Heath said

“No ya wont ya gonna go stay out of trouble you got it” Brax replied

“Yes Sargent, geez you are already starting to sound like Buckton!” Heath mocked before making his way out the door and heading to Bianca’s

Brax ran his fingers through his hair before also heading out the door to find Casey.

~

Heath approached Bianca’s house but stopped in his tracks as he heard screaming and crying, hearing the cries Heath immediately knew that it was Bianca and ran towards the front door and burst into the house to find Bianca tossing and turning on the couch having a nightmare.

“Don’t!!” Bianca cried in her sleep as Heath came to her side

“Bianca it’s ok it’s Heath” Heath said soothingly as he tried wake Bianca out of her nightmare

“Stop!” Bianca cried before jumping out of the dream and back to reality

“Hey are you ok” Heath asked as Bianca fell into his arms and cried

“It’s ok it’s just a bad dream” Heath said holding tight as she cried

“I…saw it” Bianca cried

“Saw what?” Heath asked curiously

“His tattoo” She replied as her crying eased

“I need to go to the station and report it” She said before standing up and making her way to the front door as Heath followed

~

Brax walked into Angelo’s to find Casey and Ruby sitting eating lunch at one of the booth he approached their table as Ruby noticed him

“Hey you” Ruby said

“Hey guys what you up to?” Brax asked

“Just getting an early dinner before heading back home to study” Ruby said chirpily

“Great!” Casey said sarcastically before Ruby playfully hit him on the arm

“Why is everything alright? You seem a bit stressed” Ruby said

“Yeah everything is fine I was just wondering if you could do me a favour and close up the restaurant tonight?” Brax asked

“Sure anything beats studying” Casey replied automatically before Brax looked to Ruby for approval

“Ok just this once Case” Ruby said as Casey cheered

“Thank you so much guys but I’ve really got to head off “ Brax replied before turning towards the exit

“Are you sure you are ok?” Casey called after him

“Yeah everything’s fine” Brax called without turning around

Once Brax was out of sight he pulled out his phone and read the text Tegan had sent him.

Jake said to be there in 15, you know where,

Tegs x

****! Brax said to himself there was now way he was going to make it there in 15 minutes s he texted Tegan back.

Tell Jake that something came up and I will get it to him tomorrow!

Brax.

Brax hopped into his car and made his way back home, but little did he know that when Tegan received the message she didn’t tell Jake that Brax wasn’t going to turn up and when Jake arrived to find Brax nowhere to be seen he flipped it……….

~

Bianca and Heath had arrived at the station together to inform Charlie of what Bianca had seen in her dream

As Bianca knocked on the door she heard Charlie call from inside come in and turned the handle to see her best friend sitting at her desk

“Bianca how are….” Charlie stopped mid sentence as her eyes were fixed on Heath also standing the doorway

“Oh I forgot to tell you about um well the other day Heath came over and we talked about a few things and he didn’t do this to me and we both realised…” Bianca said but was interrupted by Heath

“Charlie I wouldn’t do this to Bianca because I love her and I have told her this and I am going to be here to help her through every step of the way” Heath said as he placed his hand on Bianca’s shoulder

“Naww that’s is so sweet Heath, I knew you to were meant to be together just the way you looked at each other” Charlie said

“What a bit like you and Brax eh Buckton” Heath said as he winked at her with a smirk on his face

Charlie didn’t know what to say all she could do was blush and all Bianca could do was laugh

“It’s ok Brax knows that I know I told him I was fine with it and that I wouldn’t say anything” Heath said

“Thank you but could you keep it quiet in the station please” Charlie asked

“Sorry” Heath replied

“It’s fine and what were you here for?” Charlie asked

“Um I had a nightmare and I remember the tattoo..... it was a slogan across the guy’s back” Bianca replied shaking a little as she spoke

“That’s excellent Bianca I will start working on it now” Charlie said

“Thanks I’ll leave you to it” Bianca said before hugging her best friend and leaving her office

Charlie sat in her office happy at the thought that she may have a new lead to finding Bianca's attacker but also sad that she now have to message Brax and tell him she wouldn't be able to come round tonight as she pulled out her phone and texted Brax

So sorry babe I won't be able to make it tonight I have new lead on Bianca's case, but I will definitely make it up to you tomorrow! :) I love you C xx

After what seemed like forever but was really only a matter of seconds Brax texted back

That's ok baby I will see u tomorrow and I love you too B xxx

Charlie smiled at the thought of seeing Brax tomorrow and got back to working on the case

~

Casey and Ruby were at Angelo's staking up the chairs

"Don’t say I don't ever show you a good time ay" Casey laughed sarcastically

"No Case this is awesome next week I’d even clean your mum's house" Ruby replied sarcastically and laughing as Casey came over and wrapped his arms around Ruby’s waist

"I'm really sorry about this" Casey said

"Yeah it's ok" Ruby smiled as she turned her attention to the door where she saw a man standing there

"Sorry we're closed mate" Ruby said politely not knowing it was Jake, but he just ignored her and turned his attention to Casey as Casey stood protectively in front of Ruby

"Your brother here?" Jake asked as he made his way closer to Casey

"I haven't seen him" Casey replied

"He leave anything for me?" Jake asked

"No" Casey replied

"Well that's bad news for me and even worse news for you

~

Brax sat on the couch beer in hand staring aimlessly at the TV waiting for Casey to come home. He stared to think why he wouldn’t be back yet it was now 9:30 and he still wasn’t back and the restaurant hasn’t been busy for there to be any need for Casey to still be at the restaurant. Unable to push the thought out of his head, Brax pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed Casey’s number. But before he found Casey’s number his phone began and Casey’s number flashed across the screen, relief washed over him but quickly faded again when he realised who was really on the other end of the line.

Hope you enjoyed it!! :D Next one should be up soon!

Archived