Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REALLY enjoying this, most especially .....

 "Xavier had a chucker he?" Heath smirked

 "Heath wouldn't do it because he knows if he did I'd kill him and that should be enough for you too" Brax replied.

 Scared that you won't love me if you knew what happened" She cried as she fell to the floor in heap

 She emerged two minutes later wearing only her silky blue night gown the one that Brax loved.

 Brax held her tight pulling him closer to him never wanting to let her go and he felt a tear trickle down his face as he thought in horror how could someone do this to his beautiful baby.

 "I told him to stop but he just told me to shut up and hit me across the face. I screamed but nobody heard me..... WHen he finished with me I was in pain and crying uncontrollably but all he did was laugh at me and didn't let anyone until I found out I was 4 months pregnant with Ruby and there was nothing I could do.

 "I have never felt this way about anyone before Irene, Bianca she is absolutely amazing and I would never do anything to hurt her because..."

"Because what?!" Irene questioned sternly

"Because I love her alright" Heath yelled

 "No Heath because you didn't know what it felt like to be that person lying there in the dirt feeling absolutely disgusted with yourself and knowing you were the victim of it!! Bianca shouted

Archived