Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I have been reading this, I've just been a bit slack with the reviews lately. I love it. Heath is being so sweet and patient with Bianca, I am glad she has him to help her through this and I hope that Charlie finds the guy who did this soon. Chax are also super sweet, and I really hope that Brax is going to be okay!

Update soon :)

VERY dramatic !!!! LOVED it, especially.............

 "Yeah well I think I am going to go with the third option" Jake replied before punching Brax right in the nose

 "Oh my gosh Brax" Ruby said kneeling next to him as lone tear slide down her face seeing the pain he was in

"We have to call an ambulance" Ruby said

 "Ok... but if this gets any worse or the bleeding doesn't stop we are taking you to the hospital alright" Ruby said

 Ruby lifted Brax's shirt up to see the blood pouring of his side and he winced in pain

"Oh Brax" Ruby said as she looked up at him to see him drifting from consciousness

 "Oh my god is he ok, where is he?" Charlie asked concerned for Brax

"He's not in a good way, he has blood pouring out of his side where he was stabbed but he won't let us take him to the hospital because then the police will be called so we are at the restaurant at the moment and Casey is trying to stop the bleeding" Ruby replied as she looked on to Casey trying desperately to stop the bleeding as Brax cried out in pain

 "Char..lie, Ch...arlie..." Brax said just before he collapsed onto he floor

"0h my god Brax!" Charlie screamed as she raced to his side

"RUBY CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Casey screamed

Hey guys thank you for all the comments and just to let you all know I will be continuing this fan fiction :D!! Hope you enjoy this next one and sorry it's a bit short I had some other stuff ready for you guys aswell but I had to edit it....

Heath burst through the hospital doors followed by Bianca, which made Ruby, Casey and Charlie all jump as they had all been buried in their thoughts waiting on any news about Brax

“Is he ok, where is he?” Heath asked as they stood up to greet him

“He has been taking into surgery about half an hour ago but they said they don’t know whether he will pull through given his injuries” Ruby said as neither Casey or Charlie were able to speak

“Oh my god” Heath said as he ran his hands through his hair and took a seat on one of the chairs leaning his head against the wall as he felt a lone tear slide down his cheek

“Hey his going to be alright” Bianca said sitting down next to Heath and placing a comforting hand on Heath’s shoulder

“I just need some air” Heath said shrugging off Bianca's hand before standing up and walking out of the hospital doors

“I will go after him” Charlie said

Before also making her way out the hospital doors

~

Charlie looked around outside the hospital before stopping Heath sitting on a park bench about 50 metres away. As she got closer she heard the soft muffles of crying and she finally saw the soft side of Heath Braxton that she knew was always there.

“Hey are you ok” Charlie asked Heath’s as she took a seat next to him before placing a comforting hand on Heath’s shoulder

“Yeah I’m fine” Heath said softly as he wiped the tears from his face as if he was embarrassed to cry in front of Charlie

“Heath it’s ok to cry you know” Charlie said

“It’s just hard… he doesn’t deserve this he has been the reason Casey, Mum and I have had a roof over our heads for the past 30 thirty years, a meal on the table he did everything for us after our dad left………if I lose him Charlie I don’t know what I’ll do” Heath said as another tear slide down his cheek

“Hey he’s going to be fine, nothing can stop your brother ok” Charlie said trying to hold back her own tears

“Are you ok?” Heath asked curious as to how Charlie was feeling seeing as she was Brax’s girlfriend

“Yeah just seeing how he collapsed like that and the blood and the way he was lying their so helpless it just….it breaks my heart to think someone could do that to someone and even harder when it happens to someone you love” Charlie said as she began to break down for the first time since the incident happened

“Hey like you said remember he will pull through this” Heath said as he took Charlie’s hand and gave it a comforting squeeze

“Yeah your right” Charlie said as she wiped her tears and gave Heath a smile

“He’s lucky to have someone like you Charlie, I have seen so many women walk in and out of Brax’s life but I have never seen him feel the way he feels about you…he’s crazy about you Charlie” Heath smiled

“Well I’m glad to hear that” Charlie replied with a smile

“C’mon lets head back in there” Heath said before standing up and walking back into the hospital with Charlie

Archived