Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was SOOOOO much than OK !!!! That was ACE !!!!, especially ......

 “Bianca ran out of the room crying and Heath ran after her and then Brodie tried to convince me that he didn’t do it but didn’t have a bar of it” Brax said

“Oh my god” Charlie said

“Where you anyway?” Brax asked

“I went home to get changed I was sick of sitting in that work uniform since yesterday anyway that’s not important right now what is Brodie goes down for this” Charlie said

 “He…r…apped” Bianca tried to say but couldn’t

“Brodie” Heath said softly under his breath before turning his head to see Brodie making a swift exit from the hospital and immediately made his way towards him

“HEATH DON’T!!” Bianca cried but it was to late

“YOU FLITHY F***ING SCUMBAG YOU HURT MY GIRLFRIEND!!!” Heath yelled in-between punches

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HER YOUU STUPID LOWLIFE” Heath yelled as he shoved Brodie up against the wall

“HEATH STOP” Bianca cried

“No deserves this” Heath said as he punched Brodie one more time

Bianca quickly pulled out her phone from her pocket and dialed Charlie’s number she needed help or Heath was going to kill Brodie

 “I am...outside…Heath…He’s gonna…. kill him” Bianca replied her voice breaking as she cried

 she pulled Heath off of Brodie and moved him to the side she could see that he had tears streaming down his face the pain and anger he had inside of him so evident

 Heath attacked him didn’t he” Georgina said

“Yeah well he just found out that one of his best friends raped his girlfriend, how would you react?” Charlie asked

 “No, but I could ask Heath and Br…Darryl if they know” Charlie said

Thankyou for all the comments guys :wub: Hope you like this next one :)

Charlie opened the door to Brax’s hospital room to find Brax watching on as Heath comforted Bianca while she cried. She quietly slipped through the door to the side of Brax’s bed.

“Hey” Charlie said quietly to Brax

“Hey did you find Brodie?” Brax asked

“No he ran off after I pulled Heath off him but I called the station and I told them to get a warrant on Brodie’s house and ask any one if they’ve seen him” Charlie said

“Are you going down to the station?” Brax asked

“Yeah I am but I came to ask you and Heath if you knew where Brodie might have went?” Charlie asked

“Well I wasn’t very close with Brodie but Heath and him were always together going away together, partying, drinking that’s why this is hurting him as much as its hurting Bianca he just cant believe his best friend who hurt the women he loves” Brax said

“Alright I’ll have a chat to Heath but Brax” Charlie said

“Yeah?” Brax asked

“You would tell me right?” Charlie asked

“Charlie of course I would tell you ok, look at me” Brax said grabbing Charlie hand and looking her in the eye

“Just because Brodie was my friend doesn’t mean I would let Bianca suffer and not tell you where I think he might be ok, I would tell you but I honestly don’t know” Brax said before placing a kiss on her hand

“Ok I believe you” Charlie smiled before turning her attention to Heath and Bianca she watched on for a moment as she saw how distraught her friend was made her think about her own attack those many years ago which made her tremble inside

“Bee” Charlie said softly bending down beside her friend

“It’s going to be ok honey” Charlie said wrapping her arms around her best friend as she sobbed into her shirt

“I….just please…find him Charlie” Bianca sobbed as Charlie felt a lone tear slide down her face as she knew the pain her best friend was going through

“I will…I promise you I will” Charlie said as she pulled out of the embrace and quickly wiped the tears from her eyes as she knew she had to be strong for Bianca

“Heath do you have any idea where Brodie is?” Charlie asked

“Um…yeah if he wanted to hide out we had this place up in Reefton Lakes where we would go right in near the lake, so that’s the first place I would look” Heath said

“Ok would he have taken anyone up there with him?” Charlie asked

“No I don’t think so unless he told one of the boys about it but I don’t think he would’ve had enough time” Heath said

“What about would he carry any weapons?” Charlie asked

“To honest I’m not sure but Brodie knows he’s in trouble whether he likes it or not so he knows its just a matter of time before he’s locked up and knows that no gun is going to save him” Heath said

“Alright I’m going to head off but I’ll call you as soon as we have something ok” Charlie said to them both before heading to the door

“Charlie” Brax called before she turned around to face them again

“You be careful” Brax said with a look of concern on his face

“I will” Charlie smiled lightly before leaving the room and heading for her car

~

After going home to get changed in her uniform Charlie arrived at the station to also find Watson and Joyce pull up in a car next to her. Charlie stepped out of the car and joined Watson and Joyce as they made there way back inside the station

“So we searched Brodie’s house we didn’t find him there but we found the place a total mess especially his bedroom there were clothes everywhere and drawers and cupboards left open” Watson said to Charlie

“Sounds like he was packing” Charlie said

“Exactly then we found in one of the drawers a piece of paper with a list of local numbers on it and when we ran it through the system it came up with numbers to peoples houses and some of local cabins and getaway places

“Can I see the list?” Charlie asked

“Sure” Watson said “I’ll just get Avery to grab it its in my office, why?” Watson asked

“Because when I was asking the Braxton brothers where they think Brodie might be they mentioned that they used to hide out at a place called Reefton Lakes” Charlie said just as Avery handed Charlie the piece of paper

“By the looks of this that’s where Brodie’s heading” Charlie said as her and the team made there way out of the station to find Brodie

~

Charlie and Watson ran up to the front door of where Brodie was hiding with guns in their hands they burst through the door to find Brodie facing them holding a gun

“BRODIE UPTON DROP YOUR WEAPON AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM” Charlie shouted

“No I not going to do it” Brodie said

“I SAID DROP YOUR WEAPON!” Charlie shouted causing Brodie to give in a place the gun on the ground

“Put your hands behind your head” Charlie said still holding the gun towards Brodie before pulling out the handcuffs and placing them around his wrists

“Brodie Upton you are under arrest fir the sexual assault of Bianca Scott, you don’t have to say anything, and anything you do say will be used as evidence in the court of law” Charlie said

“Now move it” Watson said as Charlie pushed him out the door towards the car

“Oh and one other thing” Charlie said to Brodie

“What!” Brodie asked

“What ya head” Charlie said before shoving him into the back of the car and slamming the door shut feeling relief wash over to know that she had captured her best friends attacker

I've just caught up on the past couple of updates and they were brilliant!

I'm loving the nice side to Heath, him and Bianca are just adorable together.

Made up that Brax is ok after the accident, can't wait to see what happens with him and Charlie <3

I love that Charlie finally caught Brodie!! :D

Update soon!! :)

Archived