Never Let You Go

Guest CharlieandBrax4Ever

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You only just updated the new chapter... Dont stress if people havent commented yet lol. We all love the story and want yout to continue with your amazing writing. Also, i dont get a chance to comment very often, but i read every chapter, so just remember that hun.

They are all so cute! Heath in love is adorable! Glad brax is out of hospital too :) looking forward to more. Xxxx

Thanks for commenting guys it really does mean a lot and I only said that cause I only got like three comments for my last chapter and sometimes it can a bit disappointing that's all. But thank you so much for your kind words about my writing and relationships etc. It means a lot!

So I hope you like this next one :)

“Oh yes go go” Brax said as he pounded his thumbs on the Xbox controller

“YES!!” Ruby cheered and jumped up off the couch

“I won, I won, I won, I I I won!!” Ruby sang doing a little dance just as Heath and Bianca walked through the door

“Oh Rubes beat you Brax” Heath laughed

“Yes I did!” Ruby sang as her and Heath hi-fived each other

“I think I need to head to the beach no more Xbox for me” Brax laughed

“Oooo scared we’re gonna beat you” Ruby smirked

“Nooo” Brax said sheepishly

“Sure sure” Ruby laughed

“Anyway Rubes what time did Charlie say to meet at the diner?” Bianca asked

“Oh around 2 we have plenty of time” Ruby said in a careless tone

“Alright who up for another game” Ruby asked

“Uh Rubes” Bianca said

“Yeah” Ruby asked

“It’s ten past 2 we were supposed to meet Charlie ten minutes ago I’ll meet you in the car” Bianca laughed before kissing Heath on lips and making her way

“**** I was to busy flogging Brax I lost rack of time” Ruby said causing everyone to laugh

“Alright I gotta go” Ruby said kissing Casey on the lips before going and giving Brax and heath a quick hug

“See you guy later be at Charlie’s at around 5 ok I gotta go” Ruby called as she ran out the door

“See ya Rubes” The boys called after her

‘Alright lets hit the waves” Heath said grabbing his board

“I can’t surf still” Brax said disappointed

“What? Why?” Heath asked

‘I was just stabbed and released from hospital why do you think you idiot” Brax said shaking his head at how dumb his brother could be

“Yeah well you can just judge who is better me or Case, but I know you’ll say me” Heath said sounding totally full of himself

“Ruby can surf better than you let alone Casey” Brax said causing Casey and him to start laughing

“Oh yeah” Heath said

“Yeah” Brax said between laughter

“Well you just got smashed by Ruby…playing Xbox” Heath said laughing, Casey joining him and Brax just giving them a disapproving look

“Anyway guys we are wasting waves” Casey said

“Alright lets go” Heath said as him Casey and Brax headed down to the beach

~

Bianca and Ruby quickly rushed into the diner now 15 minutes late to find Charlie sitting by herself waiting for them to turn up. She didn’t look impressed.

“Where have you two been I have been” Charlie asked sounding slightly annoyed

“Well I went to get my stuff with Heath to take to his house and Ruby said she would organize when to meet you and when I got back I found her playing Xbox with Brax and Casey and she didn’t even know what time it was” Bianca laughed

“In my defense I absolutely flogged Brax and knew perfectly well what time it was” Ruby smiled sheepishly causing Bianca and Charlie to start laughing

“Is that why when I told you what time it was you were running around like a maniac trying to gather all your stuff cause you were worried Charlie would yell at you for being late?” Bianca laughed

“No” Ruby smiled looking down

“Ok” Bianca said sarcastically

“Anyway how was Brax?” Charlie asked a smile spread wide across her face

“You are seriously smitten but if you must know he was good” Bianca laughed

“Oh I’m smitten” Charlie said

“Ok maybe I am the tiniest bit smitten” Bianca said as Charlie and Ruby tried to hold in their laughter

“Ok so me and Heath are in love” Bianca admitted

“Awww they’re in love” Ruby said to Charlie causing her to start laughing

“Well what can I say we’re all in love with Braxton’s” Bianca smiled just as Colleen walked over to take their order

“What’s this I hear about certain Braxton’s” Colleen asked curiously

“Oh nothing you need to worry about Colleen” Charlie smiled politely

“Well if this gossip involves any of the mangy River Boys as you call them, I do believe that I should have some say in the help to put those filthy mongrels behind bars, I’m still traumatised after what that disgusting bastard did to me, hijacking a persons caravan halfway across town especially a sweet, kind and caring person such as my self, it’s just absolutely ridiculous” Colleen ranted

“Colleen?” Bianca asked

“Yes Bianca?” Colleen asked politely

“Are you finished your little rant, cause if you are…we’d like to order our food” Bianca smiled sarcastically causing Colleen to frown

“What would you like Sargent Buckton?” Colleen asked through gritted teeth

“I’ll have a crispy chicken wrap with a diet coke thanks Colleen” Charlie smiled as she tried to hold back her laughter

“And for you Ruby?” Colleen asked still very annoyed

“I’ll have a piece of lasagna please with an orange juice please” Ruby said chirpily

“And for you” Colleen said rudely directing her attention to Bianca

“Oh are you talking to me” Bianca asked sarcastically

“Oh sorry I’ll have mmm…” Bianca said making Colleen more annoying

“I haven’t got all day” Colleen muttered under her breath

“Colleen now that is no way to treat your customers” Bianca said sternly causing Charlie and Ruby to start sniggering

“But I have a Caesar salad thank you very much” Bianca said placing the menu down on the table before Colleen grabbed it from the table headed to the kitchen very annoying

“Are Colleen” Bianca called after her

“Yes” Colleen said now extremely annoyed

“I’ll have a diet coke with that thanks” Bianca smirked trying hard to control her now laughter as Colleen angrily added the diet coke to her order before heading to the kitchen in a huff

The girls didn’t say a word instead just looked at each other and burst out laughing

What did you think? :blink:

I’m enjoying this fic, so please continue !!!!! Two ACE updates !!!!, especially ......

 “Good…really good actually” Bianca smiled before leaning down and placing a kiss on his lips which quickly depended before Heath pulled away

 Bianca then rolled on top of him kissing him with more force before they began to tear at each others clothes. But unfortunately their moment was interrupted by the sound of Heath’s mobile ringing.

“Noooooooo” Heath groaned in between kisses before Bianca rolled off him allowing him to answer the phone

“Hello” Heath said annoyance clearly evident in his voice

 Brax sat sitting in the hospital bed bored out of his brain. The doctor had called Heath and told him Brax was ready to be discharged and he had supposedly said he was coming right over. Glancing at the clock that was about an hour ago. What was taking him so long? Bianca and Heath entering the room laughing interrupted his thoughts. There laughter was also interrupted as they saw the stern look Brax was giving them both

“Where have you been?” Brax asked annoyed

“We were just…um” Heath said not really wanting to tell his brother why they had taken so long to come and pick him up

“Sleeping!”

“Watching the news” Heath and Bianca said at the same time

Brax just laughed at them as they both began to blush they hadn’t really figured out what they’re cover story was going to be as they didn’t really want to admit they spent the morning having sex

“Well it looks like you two need to get your stories straight although I think I might know what took you so long” Brax laughed

 causing Ruby and Casey to immediately jump of their seats

“Braaaxxx” Ruby smiled making her way to towards him and giving him a big hug

 “Yeah not to bad I was just glad to get out of that hospital but you know I could use with a bit of help you know like you can make me breakfast and do my laundry what do reckon Rubes” Brax laughed

Ruby just raised her eyebrows and simply said “In your dreams Brax” Ruby laughed

“Oh I was looking forward to being waited on” Brax said pretending to look disappointed

“It’s ok I can just dress Heath up in a little maids outfit and you’ll be all set” Ruby laughed

“Oh you’re gonna get it Rubes” Heath said as chased her around the lounge room before grabbing her a throwing him over her shoulders causing her and the others to burst into fits of ;laughter as Ruby kicked and punched

“Heeeatthh” Ruby squealed

“Say your sorry” Heath said amused

“Ok I’m sorry” Ruby laughed as Heath put her back on the ground

 “YES!!” Ruby cheered and jumped up off the couch

“I won, I won, I won, I I I won!!” Ruby sang doing a little dance just as Heath and Bianca walked through the door

“Oh Rubes beat you Brax” Heath laughed

“Yes I did!” Ruby sang as her and Heath hi-fived each other

“I think I need to head to the beach no more Xbox for me” Brax laughed

“Oooo scared we’re gonna beat you” Ruby smirked

 “Ruby can surf better than you let alone Casey” Brax said causing Casey and him to start laughing

“Oh yeah” Heath said

“Yeah” Brax said between laughter

“Well you just got smashed by Ruby…playing Xbox” Heath said laughing, Casey joining him and Brax just giving them a disapproving look

 “In my defense I absolutely flogged Brax and knew perfectly well what time it was” Ruby smiled sheepishly causing Bianca and Charlie to start laughing

“Is that why when I told you what time it was you were running around like a maniac trying to gather all your stuff cause you were worried Charlie would yell at you for being late?” Bianca laughed

 “You are seriously smitten but if you must know he was good” Bianca laughed

“Oh I’m smitten” Charlie said

“Ok maybe I am the tiniest bit smitten” Bianca said as Charlie and Ruby tried to hold in their laughter

 “And for you” Colleen said rudely directing her attention to Bianca

“Oh are you talking to me” Bianca asked sarcastically

“Oh sorry I’ll have mmm…” Bianca said making Colleen more annoying

“I haven’t got all day” Colleen muttered under her breath

“Colleen now that is no way to treat your customers” Bianca said sternly causing Charlie and Ruby to start sniggering

Archived