Reflections (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, The twists just keep coming, don't they?!

‘How?’ Angelo gasped out his mind whirling as the connections were made inside his head.

He smirked at him. ‘So how has the past year been without my son?’

‘You bastard!’

:angry: Just hearing Penn call him his son makes me SO angry.

Penn smirked yet again, it was so easy to get Angelo wound up but he wanted more than that, he wanted Nicole to suffer for inflicting this man on his son.

Yeh, because Angelo's so much worse than you, Penn.

Rob looked terrified and Angelo really wanted to punch Penn and grab Rob but he couldn’t, he couldn’t and what’s more, he wouldn’t. He wouldn’t do anything that physically hurt Rob. He knew that Penn was a nasty piece of work and that also he was very unpredictable there was no way he’d be able to get to Rob just like that.

Aww, I love how he's being so cautious for Rob.

He’d had training to deal with these types of situations but it was different when it was personal, he still couldn’t believe that he was just a short distance from Rob.

A living and breathing Rob.

What a nice little part. <3 Not nice because of the situation, just nicely written.

‘I want mummy’ he sniffed, calling out.

Rob! :(

‘Sport, are you okay?’ Angelo asked knowing that it would annoy Penn but he wanted to reassure Rob that he was still part of the family no matter what Penn had said to him.

Angelo calling him "Sport" is so adorable. <3

‘You weren’t there when he took his first step’ Angelo shot back ‘or when he went to school for the first time.’

‘Dad...’ Rob whined as he looked at Angelo.

Both so adorable.

‘You really think I will let you walk out of here with my son’ Angelo growled.

Penn simply moved Rob’s jacket to reveal small square packages of C4 explosive strapped to a waistcoat with a variety of multi-coloured wires amongst them under Rob’s jacket making both Angelo and Roman freeze.

:o !!!!!! OH MY GOD.

Nicole froze when she heard the scream. She knew immediately that it was Mia, in all the panic to see what was happening, they had all forgotten about a sleeping Mia. Thinking that she was safe in the house.

Mia!?

‘What happened?’ Roman asked as he strode to the bed and held onto Nicole.

‘She’s gone, I don’t know who or how, but she is gone.’ Her heart breaking as she spoke. "Both my babies are gone."

:o MIA?!!!! WTF has happened now? It's like one bad luck after the other. I'm with the others, I'm thinking Stacey and/or Julianne have something to do with this.

I do hope Mia is found soon though. With Rob tied to explosives and Mia missing, Nicole wont know where to put herself. That poor girl just can't catch a break. I really hope both the children are home safe soon. It's heartbreaking to have them going through this.

Another awesome, angsty update, Zetti :) Can't wait for the next one.

Carina: Thankyou! You are always so complimentary <3

Tele: Oops... Sorry.. fixed it now though & I do appreciate the help. :wub:

Red: Thank you & yes, I was tempted to tell you that you had got it right but then it would have ruined the moment.

Steve: Hehe. I was glad you didnt expect Mia to get hurt. I hoped it would shock you all. I am glad it did. <3

Loz: Thanks and as to who has got Mia, I will reveal that pretty soon. :)

Sarah: Thanks & slightly :offtopic: I am so jealous that you have seen HP, and I cant watch it till Tuesday.. :lol:

Amy: Hehe, there may be a few more twists... :P but thanks for the comment hun. I always love reading them. <3

Miranda: Thanks <3 & yes I really wish Penn would come back in the show, and maybe have a better story.

& next update should be tonight, but no promises <3

[]Sarah: Thanks & slightly :offtopic: I am so jealous that you have seen HP, and I cant watch it till Tuesday.. :lol:

Zett: Oh awww!! :D Not long to go for you now :) I am sure you will love the new HP movie. It's really awesome and epic. :D

Great chapter

Liked the flashback. It's really well-written

Wonder how Roman and Nicole are gonna react that Angelo is the father of Stacey's son??

Update soon xx