Reflections (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

Woah, Angelo has another son?I read too many fics to keep track of them all...Stacey is the girl Angelo slept with in the first fiction, when he and Nicole were a bit on and off and she walked in on them, right?Gonna have to go back and look that up...

I'm now leaning towards it being Penn because it sounds like he hasn't met Roman.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brain hurts. LOL.

‘I don’t know’ she admitted. She didn’t know whether involving the police was a good thing but she needed to do something.

I can understand that. Involving the Police is risky, even if it is for the best. If she thinks involving the Police will make things worse, it's understandable she's be unsure if it's the right move or not.

Every night they spent without Rob ripped the remaining pieces of heart into bits and she hated that feeling.

Aww. I hate it too.

Nicole sighed and nodded. Angelo wrapped his arms around her slender frame and she hugged him. She was intensely grateful that she had him and that he wasn’t going anywhere.

It's amazing just how much their relationship is so incredibly bittersweet. I'm sure neither of them thought any possible reunion would be around such drama.

‘I know, trust me. Roman might be ex SAS, but he has no idea who I am’ he spoke with confidence but Stacey was still very wary. He had this charm about him but it was creepy at the same time.

This Stacey girl is the same one Angelo slept with in Realisations, isn't she?! If so, I applaud such amazing continuity.

‘Well, I wouldn’t be so sure’ she said as she gave Rob some food, he had begun to accept that he wasn’t going anywhere because he didn’t complain anymore when they both put him into bed.

OK, That's all kinds of heartbreaking.

He sighed, she was a hard one to keep control of but he wasn’t going to need her much longer, he had to admit, getting Stacey in the plan was a stroke of genius and he couldn’t wait to see the look on Nicole’s face when she realises that Angelo got his one night stand pregnant.

HE DID WHAT?! THIS IS NOT GOOD. OMG.

Rob looked at him, he wasn’t sure if he should, he still didn’t like him. He didn’t mind Stacey, she was nice to him but he didn’t like him but he was scared of him and he wasn’t sure what was going to happen.

Stacey can't be too bad, if Rob doesn't mind her. How is all this "protecting" Tyler(?) exactly? Has this guy, whoever he is, lured her in with a threat towards her son??? What is going on!?

Rob thinking his Mother doesn't want him. That's so sad.

Rob could see Nicole and Angelo playing with Mia on the beach from a distance. Stacey whispered into his ears. ‘They are having fun without you’

It's kind of a blessing that BTTB doesn't allow swearing, because I could swear hugely at that. So evil, even if she doesn't want to be. Who puts a little boy through this?! Rob's such a smart boy, knowing they "having fun" without him because they don't know he's there.

Was I really naughty?

That, right there, literally put a lump in my throat.

Stacey saw his face crumple up and she hated him for making her the bad guy in all this. If it wasn’t for Tyler and her link to Angelo, she wouldn’t be in this position but she was split in two, she was a mother and she knew how she would feel if she was Nicole.

..But what does it matter to the kidnapper bad guy person that Stacey is a woman that ended up pregnant by Angelo after a one night stand? (Thanks for reminding us of that by the way. Really nice of you. <_< ) Why does he have such a hold over her that makes her unable to walk away? Or is he just that manipulative and scary? I kinda feel bad for Stacey too. Not in the same way I feel for Nicole, Angelo and Rob, but still, she obviously doesn't really want to do all this.

It's all very confusing and sad, yet amazingly written.

As always, I look forward to the next update.

oooh I didn't remeber Stacey right away I tought she was just a new character you had added to this fic very clever

so Stacey has a baby with Angelo right

what has the kidnapper lets call him Penn :lol: have over Stacey maybe he will kill her baby if she doesn't help him

does Penn know of Aden through I'm not sure hmm

really liking this

:wub: Loving the comments.

Lucii: Thanks <3

Miranda: I am glad the fic didn't disappoint. :) Thanks for reading. xx

Red: Thanks and yes Stacey is from Realisations (his one night stand)

Amy: Thank you for the long and detailed comments, I always love reading them and yes as I said before, Stacey is from Realisations. It just came to me that it would be perfect to introduce her as a catalyst for some more angst later on in the story.

Carina: Thankyou! I am glad you thought it was well written, means a lot. <3

Pembie: Thanks for reading Steve :D

Loz: Thanks <3

Thanks again for the comments. :wub:

Just caught up on the last couple of chapters. I think the guy could be Trey but i'm not entirely sure!

Can understand why stacey is doing this but that doesn't mean I like it!

Loving this fic. but hope you are gonna reveal who it is soon!

Lisa x