Reflections (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yey for an update. Sorry I didn't read it sooner.

Rob looked up at her. ‘I want my mummy’ he whimpered.

‘I am your mummy now Rob, don’t worry, we will have fun’

Rob recoiled in the small bed that he lay in, he wanted his teddy and his mother, he wanted his dad to hug him and he wanted his Granddad to get rid of any monsters in the closet but most of all what he wanted was to be at home.

Awww, Rob! That poor boy. This is the 2nd time he's been kidnapped in his life, and he's still only so young. :(

Rob glared at him. He didn't like him, he was a horrible man and he hated it when he called him his little man.

‘Complaining’

‘He got that from Nicole’

‘I bet he did’ she smirked and smiled as they both walked out of the room and locked the door so that Rob couldn’t get out.

That's horrible. :( Who are these people?!

The funeral dawned, the past few days had been so painful for them all. Nicole had shut herself away from everyone apart from Angelo. She needed him to be there. Mia spent all of her time curled up on the bed between them both. Neither of them wanted to let her out of their sight.

Awww. </3

‘She wants a few moments with Angelo’ Roman said to Aden as Mia reached out for him. It was strange how quickly Mia had grown attached to Aden but Aden didn’t complain, he loved Mia and he wanted to be in their lives.

‘Don’t blame her, she shouldn’t be burying him.’ Aden said quietly.

Aww, bless Aden. I love the fact he and Mia have bonded. Aodrable.

Roman had tears falling out of his eyes. He looked over at Roo who was sat with Morag. He had pushed her away and forced her to break off her relationship with him. They both missed each other but Roman had his pride, he wasn’t going to take the first step,

Roman! Don't be silly!

She didn’t want break the relationship off but he was one stubborn jerk and she honestly thought that if she pushed him away then he might wake up and realise that they were meant to be together.

...Or she'll just push him further away. Pull yourself together, people!

Nicole and Angelo had finally decided that they should be back together with the help of Aden who had made them both see that despite it all, all the pain that they had been through and still experiencing was partly because they weren’t helping each other through the pain

*Does a little dance*. They're back together. <3 My heart appreciates that.

‘I know, but I still think he will come running through the door and jump on the bed’

‘With his teddy’

So sad :(

They had their fair share of problems over the past few months but Angelo had gone into counselling and she was coming to terms with the fact that Rob was gone, he was actually gone, she would never be able to hold him or tell him off for running when he shouldn’t be. She felt tears pooling in her eyes but she steeled herself, she couldn’t cry, not today, it was hard enough.

But he should be back! Not with these evil people that don't love him like his parents do! Grrr!

Another amazing (and sad) chapter Zetti. Really heartbroken for them all. I do hope they can all be together again some day. They've been through more drama than most families ever have. :(

Can't wait for the next update :)

Edited by xGlowingAngelx