Reflections (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

Hi. A message from Zetti (this is her boyfriend). She had surgery on early Sunday morning so she won't be online for a while but she doesn't want people to worry. She is getting better day by day. She will be back as soon as she can.

I am back :) Finally at home. The surgery was a success but it will be a while (doctors orders) before I am back up to my normal level of using the site and an update wont be for a while.

& Tele....Heath really does have a lot of tatooes....& yes thanks for not saying anything about MI5 and the circus.

Thanks for the comments though on the previous chapter :):wub:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I've missed a lot.

Firstly, and most importantly, sorry to hear you've been so unwell again Zetti. Glad you're back home now and I hope you take it easy and rest for as long as necessary.

Secondly, :o at the updates. I loved the last Roo/Roman one. I hope they eventually sort things out. It's obvious they're still very much in love with one another.

Likewise Nicole and Angelo. It's heartbreaking to see how much she wants (needs) her family back together. I still have a hope they will one day be reunited.

Still not liking Penn, Stacey or Julianne.

Fabulous updates Zetti. Ipromise to keep focused on reading updates sooner from now on. I apologise for being so inactive of late.

Thanks Miranda. As I said in FB, it wasn't as bad as my bf made it sound. I am on the road to recovery. :)

& thanks Amy. No need to apologise about not reading/commenting. Real life comes first but thanks for the comments :)

Thanks everyone. It is nice to know people care :) xx :wub:

Thanks for the comments :wub: I am starting fasting next week & for the first week or so, I am always worn out so I will update this weekend and then I am not sure after that. I am not neglecting the story, just not going to be able to write for a week or so :) x