Reflections (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‘I think we should tell the police’ Nicole said later on that night when they got into bed, they didn’t know what to do but they knew they had to do something,

Probably not what I should be thinking, but I still can't help but adore the little Nic/Angelo moments. Just the simple though of them climbing into bed together is so adorable I can't help but squee, even in such dramatic circumstances. See what you've done to me?! :wink:

‘We will sound crazy’ Angelo said

‘We have the photo, the paper and the phone call’ Nicole reasoned

He had to agree with Nicole, they did have some proof that something had happened, especially the photo.

‘I know, but we have spent so long battling Rob’s death and the grief, I don’t think people will believe us’

Angelo kind of has a point, and I hadn't thought of it like that until then. With everything they've been through, this would be such an ideal time to have a bit of breakdown, and people could easily think that's what it is. Then the situation could just end up even more out of control than it already is. Having said that, they have to do something. If, indeed, they contact the police, they're going to have to act fast. If these people have been in contact, but don't want to be known just yet, they'd have to move around a lot, otherwise there's the possibility of them being traced, through these phone calls or any other way the police track down these kind of people.

‘I had a nightmare’ she said clutching her small teddy to her face and sniffed.

Angelo smiled at her reassuringly & lifted the covers. He picked her up and put her in the middle of them both. Mia nestled her head into Angelo’s arms and Nicole kissed her forehead. Mia looked up at Nicole with her angelic look that she had seen so many times before.

‘Can I sleep here?’

Angelo grinned; he knew that Mia would ask Nicole because every time she asked him, Angelo would refuse.

‘Only for tonight, but tomorrow, you have to sleep in your own bed missy’

‘Promise Mama’

Awww.

Nicole couldn’t help but giggle when Mia said that, she had missed the closeness with her family, when they got Rob back, she knew her family would be complete and that nothing was going to break them apart, she wouldn’t let anything break them apart.

I really hope it happens sooner rather than later.

‘Mama. I can’t find my shoes’

‘Near the door Mia’

Mia ran to the door and she shouted back ‘Found them!’

Yet another adorable Motherly!Nicole moment. :wub:

‘I think it’s time’ he said

‘To do what?’

His face broke out in a sinister smile. ‘To reveal our identity, they now know Rob is alive, and I am sure soon they will be trying to find him if they aren’t already.’

Stacey frowned. ‘Are you sure?’

Yes! Reveal your identities, now! Who is this guy???

‘So the main aim to get Nicole back?’

He smiled and nodded. ‘I just want Nicole back in my life. We were good together’

So it's somebody Nicole has already been with. Penn? (Maybe he's not dead. You never know in fanfic land). Other options possibilities do include Trey and Elliot, but I'm not sure Elliot ever really believed they were good together. Trey I could believe. Or is it just an OC ex?

So who do you think he is? I would love to hear your theories… :)

I'd still plunge for Penn, Elliot or Trey. Unless Geoff's gone crazy, LOL.

Another great chapter, Zetti. So much intrigue. Can't wait for the next update :)

Thanks for the comments. I like the theories...and I will say that it is one of the people that has been mentioned but its not Geoff...make of that what you will..

The next update will be tonight if I get it finished :)

:wub: Zetti x

Oh I've been avoiding this fic cos I thought it would be too sad, but I like it. Who's this Stacey, she was in another fic recently too.

I am glad it wasn't Geoff, he wouldn't be like that. I'm hoping its Elliott or Penn, not Trey. I felt sorry for Trey.

This is good, very intriguing.

Edited by Miranda