Reflections (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

Er ... woah ... amazing though ... really ... wow ...

I am literally speechless (and I ALWAYS have something to say) sl this isn't good ... :wink:

<Zetti prays that I remain speechless for life>

Although then I'd be boring and not so fun ... and that'd be worse ...

Another amazing chapter. Not long to go now :( Oh.

Update soon!

Carina xxx :wub:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's face it ... the Adelle pregnancy made that ending, right people? No? On my own then ... :wink:

Brilliant, Zetti. I loved how you ended it. Not everything was quite perfect with Angelo and Nicole being divorced, etc. But a great ending.

Really beautifully written and of course, an absolute pleasure to read so really well done.

Carina xxx :wub:

I cannot belive that's the end. :(

I know I haven't been hugely vocal after each chapter as much, but I assure you I have been reading, I just haven't had time to gather enough collective thoughts to submit my usual large summary post.

That final chapter was superbly written in that it did, indeed, feel like an ending. I'm heartbroken about the way things have turned out for Nic and Angelo, especially given all they went through in 3 fics (Gosh, the whole Marilyn/kidnap thing seems SO long ago now!). Hugely shocked that she's pregnant though! :o I like the way you've left the childs father unresolved. That's very clever, and it will no doubt be something for all of us readers to think about.

I can't believe Jack killed Penn either. I mean, I can, but it still shocked me. So sad that Jack died too, and in such a twist.

It's nice that Aden and Belle are back together, but I can't help but feel slightly disappointed/heartbroken that they got a happy ending, yet Nic and Angelo couldn't make it work. (That's nothing to do with you, or your writing though. It's just my little Angelo/Nicole heart.) Still, I do have some hope for them. After all, they potentially have a child together. (Even if this baby isn't Angelo's, I'm sure, if they wanted too, they could make it work. After all, Rob isn't Angelo's son biologically either.) I really love the idea of Angelo/Nicole/Rob/New Baby ending up happy, in some nice quiet farmhouse, something they really deserve after everything.

I like Roman opening the shop too. I'm gutted that he and Roo didn't get their happy ending either (especially since I recall how shocked I was at the pairing initially, though it worked great) but he seems to be rebuilding his life. I suspect that, even if Nic and Angelo can't make their relationship work, they're all going to be fine. Penn's dead, so hopefully that bad seed has been cut off now though.

Even without the happiest of happy endings, I like the way it ended. I like the fact it's essentially closed so many doors along the way. I can honestly garauntee the whole series is one I'll remember for a long time. It's been a huge rollercoaster along the way.

I'm not entirely sure it needs another long fic in the series (unless, somehow you can come up with yet ANOTHER twist :P) but maybe one day you could write a short sequel (Either a one shot or just a short story with a few chapters) to give them a definate happy ending (to CONFIRM everything worked out in the end) but that's just for peace of mind, and it's not hugely essential.

I do hope, sequal or not, you continue to write more Nic/Angelo fics, since I really love the way you write them.

I'm not really sure what else to say. I'm sad/deflated now that's it's all ended, but I've loved reading them all so much. It's amazing how much the characters have practically meant to me throughout it all. Particularly the Angelo/Nicole/Rob/Mia family unit. It's been special.

Thank you SO, so much for writing these, Zetti. They've been such a huge joy to read, even if they have been incredibly heartbreaking/frustrating at times :P

:D xxx

Edited by xGlowingAngelx

I'd be up for a sequel if you've already got the idea but I agree with a lot of what Glowing Angel said above:If you don't, that was a pretty good ending.There was a nice bittersweet touch to the way Nicole and Angelo couldn't get past her sleeping with Penn but still managed to be happy in a way, Jack dying anyway was a big surprise and Nicole's pregnancy is a nice twist.Thanks for sharing!

Sorry I didn't comment on the last chapter I thought the Penn and Jack showdown was really good and powerful

This last chapter was a good ending to the this story a very powerful bittersweet ending

I would read a sequel if you were going to write one I would say this short series of Angelo and Nic stories you have written have been one of my fav set of fictions. I always looked forward to your next update.

Hmmm. I'd say continue.

I like this ending. Adelle baby would be cute. Hopefully Nicole is pregnant to Angelo and not to penn. And I'm glad Roman opened up a shop. Liked what you did with Jack cos I did not see that coming at all. Maybe the sequal could be 2 years later or something similar?

It was a great story (even if I didn't like Roo dying!). :)

Edited by lozlovesh&a

Thanks everyone! I have been thinking about this & I think it's tine to end this series but I will be writing more stories so please feel free to read those & comment. & again thanks for sticking with this story & realisations/ revelations. :D

That's understandable. It's been a huge series, and I think the term "too much of a good thing...." is very fitting. The first three have been brilliant, and whilst the idea of a 4th is lovely, it could just be one too many, and I'd hate for that to happen, because it's been such a fabulous ride.

It will be great to look forward to/read future fics you write. :D