Reflections (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

you wouldn't be cruel enough to leave Nic with NOTHING, would you???

I think we can safely say that I can be pretty cruel but I am not that cruel...or am I? You will have to wait and see :P

Thanks for the comments peeps! :)

& hopefully I will get another update done soon enough.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What? What?! WHAT?!

No, seriously...... what?!!!!!!!

He dialled Aden and it rung out several times, he didn’t think anything of it, it was strange that Aden wasn’t answering his phone but the whole situation was strange

That is strange though. What's going on with Aden?

‘I can see your brain working overtime Nicole’ Penn said

Much love for that line. It's the exact thing you can see soap operas throwing in when somebody pretends to be asleep. LOL.

‘This mental f*cker tried to kill me’ Angelo told her as Niccole’s head whipped back in surprise.

ANGELO. :wub: Awww, I can't believe what he walked in on, either. :(. I know the situations are completely different, but I like the parallel between Angelo walking in there and Nicole witnessing Angelo and Stacey together in Realisations.

‘I was never dead, I had to hide it.’

‘Why?’ feeling completely dazed.

‘You remember Emily?’

He nodded. ‘Its Penn’s sister, he’s been targeting Nicole and you for so long to draw me out’

Angelo sucked in his breath as Jack’s word finally sunk in. ‘Are you saying that you had to fake your own death because of Penn?’

JACK!!!!! :o That was more than a little unexpected, but now I'm very intruiged as to where Jack will fit into all this being pur right, if it's ever put right. I just want Nicole, Angelo, Rob and Mia together again. :(

Another fabulous update, Zetti :)