Reflections (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

It's 12:30am, I'm tired, but started reading the updates and couldn't stop. I had a whole heap of comments I wanted to make, then you go and do THAT. Now, I've forgot everything.

I can't believe you just killed Angelo off. :o

Now I need the next update real soon, ok???

Again, I apologise for being away from here for so long. Though I may be wishing I'd stayed away after this. :wink::lol::rolleyes:

Just kidding. Seriously, I loved it Zetti. :)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I personally am still getting my head around the fact you've killed both Roo AND Angelo off. On the one hand, it sucks, because they're such vital characters to the whole story (Roo not so much as Angelo) and I wanted them all to have happy endings. :( On the other hand, I like the potential for Roman and Nicole's Father/Daughter relationship as they both deal with their losses. They've somehow got to grieve themselves and support one another. That is, if and when Nicole manages to get free.

I can't believe she kissed Penn back though. What is THAT all about? Are Red and Zoe onto something? Has he drugged her? Or is the situation just THAT messed up she doesn't need drugging? It does say she wanted him to put her down whilst he was carrying her up the stairs. Maybe she's just completely frozen with shock and fear she can't do anything? Arghhh, what is going on?

OMG, I hope they can find Nicole before DOCS find out, because if they think either of the children are in danger, especially after this (where TWO people are already dead), she may well not get them back, but you wouldn't be cruel enough to leave Nic with NOTHING, would you??? (Well, she'll have Roman andAden, but I'm not sure she'll be comforted by it). Now I'm even more worried.

Can't wait for the next part. :wink: