Revelations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember it might not happen :lol:

Just a heads up. My net has decided to die and so update will not be tonight.

Sorry but I do appreciate the comments :D xx

Now you're just messing with my head :P:lol:

Carina, I got my hopes up just because I saw there had been replies. Oh well, can't wait for the real update :)

Edited by xGlowingAngelx

I will update tomorrow lol as soon as possible

And Amy. You should expect a lot of teasing it's what I do best lol

Hopefully you will all stick with the fic and hope for the best.

Edited by Zetti

Thanks everyone.

Carina and Loz: I was watching Mamma Mia when I wrote it. I didn't think anyone was going to pick up on it :lol:

Amy: it is not necessarily the end of Nic/Angelo... Am not saying anything else... :P

Thanks for reading. I will be updating tonight if I can :D

Lol! Isn't that the best movie ever? :P

WHAT ON EARTH HAS HAPPENED????

So, he didn't hit her, but instead he did something worse? I do not like the possibility of what that may be. :unsure:

Roman hugged her as they drifted off to sleep.

Bless that. The more you write Roman/Roo as a couple, the more I wish it could be done on the show.

Angelo groaned ‘Fine, how long do you want me to stay away for?’

A few moments passed and Brax replied ‘A few weeks’

Angelo nodded ‘Fine’.

Wow, he really is losing everything, isn't he?

‘She’s fine; she is stronger than you all give her credit for’

‘She is’ Angelo agreed.

*sniffles*

Nicole missed Angelo, she couldn't deny that fact but she didn't know how to get past what he did. She could forgive but she couldn’t forget

Another of those perfect lines.

‘You should tell your dad the truth’ she said trying to make Nicole see sense.

‘I can’t, he will lose it and I don’t want that’

Ruby sighed in frustration. ‘So it is okay for people to think Angelo hit you when he didn’t’

WHAT DID HE DO?! What is going on?! My brain hurts. (That's not difficult, I know :P)

Nicole sighed, she knew it would come out but she had only just begun to forgive Angelo, she needed time but she knew that if her father found out, any chances of a reunion would be over before it had begun.

So she is at least considering the possibility of trying to work things out. That's good. Though I know it may very well not happen.

A rather intruiging chapter there. It's raised so many questions, and I can't wait for it all the unravel, even if I may not like it. You're right, you do tease a lot. :P But it keeps us reading, so we shouldn't complain really. :P

Can't wait for the next update :)

Woah, landmark chapter.I like the way Angelo seems to be drained of fight and just went along with what Brax and Roo wanted.I was hopeful when Nicole seemed to be considering getting back with him but then that chat with Ruby...it's like yay, he didn't hit her, woah, he did something worse? Really worried what that might be...