Revelations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

Er.

Let's start on the positives shall we?

Aden coming back was great. Brilliant. Loved it. Couldn't have had a better charcater come back into it.

Angelo & Nicole were amazing in that update & Roo & Angelo's conversation was good too.

The emotions, thoughts, feelings, etc were perfectly written, expressed & portrayed by everyone so that was very well written.

& on a negative note;

Why the hell did you kill Rob? How was that possibly fair?

You do intend on doing a sequel though, right? Please? If you don't mind?

Because that needs to continue ...

Anyway, yeah, a great update & a fantastic fic all in all so really well done.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for the comments :wub: Its been a pleasure to write this fic especially with all the comments that you all leave :)

It's also kind of inspiring that you've given it such a dramatic ending that leaves the door open for this whole new story (That's not a hint, unless you want it to be *cough*) of their grief and their relationship following such a traumatic event.

You do intend on doing a sequel though, right? Please? If you don't mind?

I am going to write a sequel... I think you might like the sequel, its not going to be as angsty as the previous two...

& Red, I know it seemed incomplete, mainly because I wanted the ending to lead into the new fan-fiction I am going to post soon enough.

I hope you all do stick with this story in my sequel Reflections...which will be up in the days to come :)

& Red, I know it seemed incomplete, mainly because I wanted the ending to lead into the new fan-fiction I am going to post soon enough.

Fair enough, I did think it looked like it was meant to lead into something else but I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong...Looking forward to it!

ZETTI!!!!!!

I can't believe you killed him! So upset right now!

I am now off to read Reflections but not sure how you can possibly make up for letting Rob die!

Lisa x

Ps. You are still one of my fave authors just because your writing and the twists you come up with are fantastic.

Still upset with you though! :wink:

Thanks Lisa. :wink: I can't please you all haha

& thanks I appreciate the fact that you like my writing. :D

& Red, glad you're looking forward to it because I am posting it tonight. Can't resist & glad you noticed that it was going to lead to another one. :D

I will shut up now. :P

Sorry Zetti that I never commented on the last 2 chapters untill now

I have loved reading this fic its been so good the twists have been really shocking :rolleyes:

Its sad that you killed Rob off but I was sadly expecting it :(

Did you bring Aden back for Carina by any chance :lol:

I'm not too sad that this has ended because I see that you have posted the follow up story so YAY

Well Done

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Revelations (by Zetti) - comments