Revelations (by Zetti) - comments

xGlowingAngelx

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(:angry:

I'm actually heartbroken. Of all the things that ould have happened, the one thing I was hoping it wouldn't be would be something physically abusive.

I wonder why he did it, though. They must have had some major blow up argument for it to escalate to such an extent (Not that that condones it.), especially given how lovely and gentle he's been with her (and the children) in Realisations.

I'm not surprised she's keeping the children away from him. I'd like to see some redemption for Angelo, at least for the sake of Rob and Mia, but this is the sort of thing that can completely destroy trust in a person. It's certainly going to be interesting to see how it all unfolds, especially if Angelo remains persistant in wanting to see his children.

Also quite sad Roman and Roo split, but I can see why, especially if she initiallt stuck by Angelo, since she obviously wasn't aware of the facts. It'll be interesting to see if they sort things out now she knows the truth.

Another fabulous update Zetti, I can't wait for the next part. (And I apologise it took me so long to read this part, last night was a bit hectic and chaotic, so I didn't have time to read anything.)

Edited by xGlowingAngelx

He hit her! Not sure he can ever come back from that....

wondering what the circumstansces around that are as well.

Great writing, i'm just read realisations and so am even more upset at him than I probably would have been!