In the Line of Sight (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

pembie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get up this morning and find this in the NDL.I only finished it at lunch time.Thanks in no particular order to Zetti, Carina, pembie, lozlovesh&a, elikell, JosieTash(hope you can read this soon!), Barbara, JarlieFan, Lucii, Merlin, Miranda and Aden_Belle for your comments and apologies if I've missed anyone out, thanks to you too.Thanks to everyone else that's been reading this, hope you enjoyed it.

Ch 11:

“Miles, have we got a computer?”Rabbit asked.

Miles looked hard at her for a moment then pointed to the computer standing prominently in the corner of the room.

“Oh, I wonder what that was.”Rabbit stared hard at it.“It’s not as easy to carry around as Dexter’s.”

:lol:

“Does this mean I can tell myself that we’re engaged to be engaged?”

:lol: I’m happy Gypsy didn’t say yes. It would be too early for them to get married.

Aw Lily and VJ are such a cute couple! Rabbit is a bit bossy, isn’t she? Everybody has to do what she says.

“Have you told Mum?”Bianca asked.

April sighed.“No.”

“Can I do it?”Bianca thought for a moment.“I just wish I could see her face…”

“Look at Mum’s,”Xavier suggested,“That’ll give you a fair idea of what she’ll look like.”

I love that part! That was so funny! Bianca seemed to have no problems with it. Gina’s reaction was to be expected but what Bianca said made sense. It’s good that they’ll be there to support the young couple.

Ch 12:

Loved Lucas and Rabbit’s lines in the first part of that chapter! The second part was a bit weird. Thankfully, Ruby was there and knew what to do.

Ch 13:

I’m glad Alf is going to be okay! Rabbit is very modest, isn’t she? Lol! She has some great ideas though. Rabbit and Miles’ conversation sounds intriguing (sp?).

Ch 14:

Lol at Dexter’s line about fresh air! It looks like April’s already having trouble with her hormones.

Miles opened the classroom door.“Corey?Congratulations, you’ve just been promoted to class teacher.Get everyone to read their textbooks from Page 45 onwards and if anyone ask where I am, tell them I’m in a phone box putting my underpants outside my trousers.”He closed the door and turned to Rabbit.“Let’s go then.”

Miles, the superhero to the rescue! Haha! Miles and Rabbit do work well together! I hope they’ll get there in time!

Ch 15:

If someone took that warning sign away as a joke, they have a very weird sense of humour! Thank God Rabbit thought about taking some blocks of wood. How did she know she’d need those? She definitely has some kind of a sixth sense! Luckily, everyone is okay!

Ch 16:

You included Nurse Julie in your fic! It’s always nice to see (or read about) her! Glad the baby is alright! Those drunk guys deserve to be charged! Dexter does indeed deserve a reward! Hopefully Dexter and Summer will have better luck as a couple in your fic than they did on the show.

Epilogue:

I love happy endings! And yay Rabbit isn’t going anywhere! ^_^

Sorry for taking so long to catch up! It was a lovely fic as usual! :D

Sorry for using so many exclamation marks! I hadn't realised it until I previewed this.

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve just caught up with all I missed whilst i was away [from Chapter 10 on] !!!!

Sooooooooo GREAT !!!!! .. esp. ....

 Can I do it?”Bianca thought for a moment.“I just wish I could see her face…”

“Look at Mum’s,”Xavier suggested,“That’ll give you a fair idea of what she’ll look like.”

“Am I the only one taking this seriously?”Gina demanded.

“Come on, Gina,”Bianca interceded,“April’s hardly the first seventeen-year-old girl to get pregnant and not every teenage father steps up the way Xavier has.I think they are taking it seriously and I think we should be proud of them.”

 The irony [given my own sitch] of Ruby & Rabbit saving Alf when he had his heart attack

 Miles opened the classroom door.“Corey?Congratulations, you’ve just been promoted to class teacher.Get everyone to read their textbooks from Page 45 onwards and if anyone ask where I am, tell them I’m in a phone box putting my underpants outside my trousers.”He closed the door and turned to Rabbit.“Let’s go then.”

 “Well, don’t struggle!You’ll only sink faster!”

“Is that HSC Science?”asked Xavier.

“No, I saw it in an Indiana Jones film.”

 Rabbit walked closer to Summer, lowering her voice and talking in a conspiratorial manner.“I’m your daughter from the future.”

Summer looked at her, seeming interested rather than disbelieving.“Really?”

Rabbit nodded.“I’ve come back in time to make sure that you and my dad get together or I’ll never be born.And it is important that he never, ever finds out who I am or that I’ve told you this.”

Summer stared at her, definitely interested.“So who is he?” ........... AND

 how Rabbit DIDN’T go anywhere at the end !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to In the Line of Sight (by Red Ranger 1) - comments