In the Line of Sight (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

pembie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So everyone can see Rabbit? :huh: Confusing but am sure it will become clearer eventually.

Miles and Gypsy are still going strong :) I would love them to be paired up on the show!

I loved Lily and VJ's lines :lol: How embarassing for them :lol:

On top of the BIG shock at the end, I loved this [oh so Rabbit] .......

Her expression became serious.“Listen carefully.I am going to tell you everything that’s going to happen in the next few weeks and it is vital to the survival of the entire town that you remember every word.”She broke into a smile.“Nah, only joking.Guess we’ll figure it out as we go along.”

Great start! :D It looks like everybody is happy. I'm glad Lucas decided to stay and he and Nicole are happy with little Ben! I'm looking forward to reading more about Gypsy and Miles!

Interesting! Miles isn't the only one who can see Rabbit! I wonder how that happened. I'm glad she is back though! :D

More please.

Sighs :wub: How I miss Rabbit :wink:

Miles rolled his eyes.“Different?Oh great.That usually comes right before ‘I love you but as a friend’ or ‘Wow, Miles, you’re just like one of the girls’ or ‘It’s okay, I’ve got a cousin who’s gay’…You’re gonna say we should just be friends, aren’t you?”

Gypsy pressed her lips against his in an impassioned and decidedly non-platonic kiss.“Convinced?”He nodded, not quite able to get his mouth to form coherent speech.“Good.”She kissed him again.

Haha :lol: So typical of Miles. You write him soo well!

“Please don’t tell me you’re having S-E-X, it’s bad enough you grew the beard.”

Miles glared at her.“We’re taking things slowly.”

Rabbit sighed and patted him on the arm.“You are so lucky that I’m back here.”

Haha again Rabbit! Love sarcastic and witty Rabbit! :P

Loved it as per usual, cant wait for more :)