Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And don’t forget Hayley had a few bitch fights with Dani when Brodie had her eyes on Mitch. I loved Hayley back then when she had spunk, with the graffiti, the art, the kooky hairstyles. The teens were so much ruder to each other back then, it was great. Will to Hayley: Could you possibly shut up? Ahhh.

I love it! Update soon, please. KIm's too good for Hayley. I reckon she'll break his heart and he'll go for someone else and Hayley will see what a loser she is!!! YEAHHH!!! HAH! HAyley is such a freak!You've really written them welll.... WILL AND GYPSY!!! Then Hayley would get even angrier...perhaps try and break them up?? I also love your avatar skykat! Good job, and update soon!!

Oh Hayley is a piece of work, I just wanna slap her around a bit. Shes so evil, so vindictive, so self centered... argh! Until someone puts her in her place, she'll drive me insane.

I'm enjoying the Cassie/Martha friendship, I think it works well, but I'm really loving the boys and Kit, they are so great in this story, I loved the Will/Noah era!

Excellent update, I'm very excited about the party now, and all the drama its going to cause.

Hey! Another great chapter, yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!! HAHA!!! Go Kit and Gypsy! I want them to become friends so they can fight against Hayley and RUEL THE SCHOOL!!! YAY!!! As you might've guessed, I'm a bit of a Kit fan, and the way you're writing them all is great...I never liked Hayley, Cassie, Martha anyway, and I'm so sick of Martha!! In OZ she's such a cow towards Jack right now, Cassie too, and Hayley....PROBABLY!!! Please more soon, it's great!!!!!