Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack pointed to where Kane Philips was sat, alone under a tree, smoking a cigarette and glaring at everyone who walked past him.

Yep, that sounds like Kane alright! :P

Great writing, Kat. Loved the hint of danger to come with Kane and Hayley - Hayley doesn't realise she's playing with fire! I didn't know Hayley was ever a bitchy character, I only started watching H&A when she was the nice Hayley, but, yeh, she's perfect in the bitchy role! :D

I think she'll come back to Oz, with Scott and Noah of course, Noah will be a brat, and Hayley and Scott will think they're betta than everyone coz mthey live in France, La Dee DA!! That's what I'm predicting in the show when they come back eventually (which, hopefully, won't be anytime soon!)

So do I! Unfortunately I'm working away from home this week so I'm only getting online by paying 50p in McDonalds whenever I get a chance! Leaves no time for writing though :(

I'll try and make up for it with a couple of chapters next week.xx

Edited by SKYKAT