Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*grabs Haley and starts punching her* How dare she take revenge on Martha. I hate her i hate her heaps. Shes such a little biatch. Kah! Great writing though, i never knew i could hate someone who i actually liked in the show :P Poor Martha, Jack is so worth everything, fight for you man dammit. Great chapter

Please update soon :D

it was hard work getting more than a one word answer out of Kane. And he was still wearing that stupid smirk.

She was just asking to be bought down and Kane knew he’d take great delight in doing it.

You've got Kane to perfection. I get the feeling he's going to be really evil in this fic! :ph34r:

the demonic blonde with the monster ego

I laughed so much at that!

There’s the key, lock her in and don’t forget to tell her where the razors are stored in case she wants to do us all a favour and end things

And that! :lol:

Kat, I wish I had the money - I'd make this into a prime slot TV show! :D

Oh Cassie, oh Martha, grow a backbone! At first I felt sorry for them, but how much can you take before you realise you're better than the blonde cow? Man, Hayley is really bugging me, but shes written to do that, so I guess your writing is kinda awesome. Kane rocks, I like his silentness, very good contrast to Hayley's continous need to talk. And Gypsy rules too. I love that girl. This story rocks, I totally agree with ILM, I wanna see it as a TV show!

Edited by sevenpuddings

This awesome,I'm loving the interaction between past and present characters!Gyspsy and Kit rock.It'll be interesting to see how Dani fits in. I've always thought NK would be better than NHso i'm loving them together.And last but not least there's Kane,who i love and you've done brilliantly.

I did feel for sorry for Martha and Cassie but if they're willing to lock Kit in a bathroombecourse Hayley say to they deserve what they get.

Hope you update soon!

Edited by spunkyl