Summer Bay High (by Skykat) - comments

bay girl

Oh god, when Haley told Martha not to wear that dress, i just felt like slapping Haley, or at least wished either Cas or Mac would slap her. What a cow. Now i really hate her. Are you going to write the Jack and Martha part?? Cant wait for more. Great chapter though

Please update soon :D

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayley is queen biatch! That is the first time I've ever felt sorry for Martha, but you did it well. I wanted her to slap Hayley down. Shes so evil, but so real. Man, teenage girls are horrible cows, I love it, and hate it. Superb writing Kat! Seriously, I'm addicted to this story! I cannot wait for the party, all this tension to the lead it up killing me! But I trust you, and will wait patiently for more :)

I'm really liking this Martha and Cassie friendship going on, and I think Hayley had better watch herself if she keeps acting the way she does - she's even getting her friends offside. Having said that, your writing of Hayley as a bitch was perfect and I wanted to slap her so much! Noah and Kit are cute :wub: and what she was wearing sounded very funky and Kit-like. Hehe, can't wait for the party!

I mean it’s not as if the little tool Kit could ever wear something like this is it?” :lol: !!!

“It’s obvious to anyone that you’ve only copied what I’m wearing,” Hayley replied as Martha’s jaw dropped open and tears appeared at the corners of her eyes.

“Well you haven’t made much of an effort have you?” she glared at Cassie

“There’s a green top on my chair that’d be perfect for you and I pulled out a pair of trousers that are much too big on me so they’ll fit you just right.

Hayley. The bitch you LOVE to HATE! :lol: She reminds me a lot of the bitches from the likes of Dallas and Dynasty etc. I didn't think anyone did bitches as good as this anymore - they just create bitches you hate full stop whereas it's much more fun laughing at them as well - till I started watching this show. Way to go, Kat! :lol:

It took a few minutes but eventually the door was opened and Noah’s mouth dropped open in amazement. “You look stunning,” he managed to whisper, taking in every inch of her. She was wearing a black skirt over leggings and a red corset style top with her trusty black boots. Noah thought the look was very Kit, very typical of her style but also incredibly sexy, her hair had soft red tones in it and was loose on her shoulders and she was wearing light make-up. Two things Kit rarely bothered to do.

I remember Kit. I can really imagine her suiting that style.

“Ten out of ten for charm school Lawson,” she teased, her sense of humour returning with her confidence.

And that's exactly how Kit would talk too! :)

Great series, Kat! Can't wait for the party - and especially the dramas Kane will cause - it's the talk of the Bay... :D

Wow what a reaction! Thanks guys for all your comments and reviews. Glad everyone loves to hate Hayley, it's exactly what I wanted. I think everyone met a Hayley type character at school. There's plenty more to go with this, I have an awful lot planned for all the characters including Jack/ Matha, Kane etc. It's just going to become more messed up and I can't promise you'll like what I do to the characters!

Thanks for the reviews though. Next chapter will be up tonight or tomorrow, depending how drunk I get in the hotel bar now!