Family Matters

Guest HighwayUnicorn

Sorry it took me so long to read and comment but here we go..

Poor Belle :( I did find it funny when Rachel was trying to get Aden to go home :lol: but it was nicely written & I loved the last scene ^_^ so nice even in horrible circumstances.

& I agree with Steve. That was an awwwwwwwwww chapter :wub:

Looking forward to more. :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Great story... took me 3 days but av finally managed to catch up...

I love it... :)

am guessing Angelo is still alive... man he is creepy...

Hate to say this but its actaly not hard to imagine Angelo like this...

Anyway the chapters are amazingly written and am looking forward to more... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've read this before and not commented because I don't get a lot of time to read through fics and sometimes it gets a bit boring if all you write is "Please update soon".... (or in your case - text... follow home... go on Facebook.... stalk.... and NAG.... to update....)

Still, the bits in the story that stick out are the emotions that you described over Amanda's death.

The way that Aden reacted to Angelo being back. Especailly how his reappearance triggered Belle's PTSD over the original attack.

Angelo's whole psychosis was played out very well culminating in the kidnap of her and two of the children. I can see that it might not be the last we hear of him.

There was also a good mix of humour in with the drama and the family scenes.

I'm not overly fond of using flashback scenes to tell a story but they work well to explain some of the drama without taking any of the suspense from the story and the balance of showing and telling is done with great effect.

So when are you going to update?

I really apologise if you're thinking this is an update ... but it's not.

I started writing the chapter, got about a page & a half done of it & have now decided to delete the whole lot because it is just ... there's not even a word to describe it.

So yeah, I don't know when I will next update but I haven't given up on the fic ... not yet, at least.

Sorry. I've got severe writers block. I have no inspiration & when I read back the chapter I have started writing, it's so jumbled & doesn't make sense to me. I've got quite a bit going on at the moment & usually, writing makes me feel a bit more cheerful but when I can't write it (& really, I have worked on it for ages & I just can't seem to write it at all), it makes me realise I am a total failure for not even being able to write a simple chapter. But I will try & update as soon as possible, but be prepared for a long wait.

Sorry. I've got severe writers block. I have no inspiration & when I read back the chapter I have started writing, it's so jumbled & doesn't make sense to me. I've got quite a bit going on at the moment & usually, writing makes me feel a bit more cheerful but when I can't write it (& really, I have worked on it for ages & I just can't seem to write it at all), it makes me realise I am a total failure for not even being able to write a simple chapter. But I will try & update as soon as possible, but be prepared for a long wait.

You're not a failure at all :) You just have high standards and want your writing to be at the best possible quality; which there is nothing wrong with. I look forward to reading it when you get some inspiration but obviously anything in your personal life must take precedence. I hope things get easier for you!

Archived